About this project
Born in Minnesota, Lifted Optics is a new brand of eyewear formed by a couple of entrepreneurs that love to celebrate the active lifestyle of the Upper Midwest. We wanted to bring you a new and exciting style of polarized sunglasses, without costing you an arm and a leg.
We're all about heading out on an amazing adventure and looking good while doing it! Lifted Optics sunglasses feature natural wood frames in many different styles. Wood frames give you a lightweight frame, rugged performance and a stunning look over your everyday pair of shades. High quality, spring hinges give you a comfortable fit that won't fall off while you're out seeing the world. UV 400 Polarized lens options give you protection from harmful rays and breathtaking view so that you can get out there and Live. Life. Lifted.
Take a look at our three different lines below the Classics, Lifted Line and Select Line. At the end of our Kickstarter, you will receive a survey to pick your style, wood types and lens colors!
Besides the fact that our Kickstarter backers are getting product at wholesale pricing, there are a few reasons why you should back us:
- Our test groups, focus group, followers and friends have all loved our Lifted sunglasses, now it's time to bring them to the world.
- We've got unique styles and designs to fit everybody. Check out our sizing charts above to see what style will fit you best.
- Our team obsesses over quality! These are guaranteed to be a great pair of sunglasses. If you're not happy with your Lifted sunglasses for any reason, reach out to us and we'll make it right.
- Backing a small business can help you get higher quality products at lower prices than the big name brands.
- We love to get out and enjoy the outdoors, so we're doing our part to help keep this earth green and healthy. For every pair of Lifted Wood Framed Sunglasses we sell, we're going to donate enough money to plant a tree. Better yet, we've got access to some incredible technology that helps us determine which region of the world needs new trees.
After the Kickstarter's funding is complete, you will receive a survey to select your frame(s) and lens colors. We will be fulfilling each order as requested in your post-funding survey, and will send out every Kickstarter order before we begin to make retail sales on our website.
Our goal is to have you wearing a great pair of Lifted wood framed sunglasses in August.
We plan to continue to design, test and develop new materials and styles to bring our customers the best eyewear around. We are developing our ski goggle lineup which will be available Fall 2017 to have you ready for this coming ski season.
We don't plan to have a physical store, but are designing pop-up shops to bring our great products to you at events such as fairs, shows, parties . (At the moment we're working on a vintage 1965 Santa Fe camper as our first pop up shop!)
Apparel designs, new gear and innovative products are on the horizon at Lifted Optics and we're excited to bring them to you, OUR BACKERS, first!
Are Lifted Sunglasses made with real wood?
- Yes, all Lifted sunglasses are made of real wood. We use a variety of different wood types with their own unique grain types and colors. The Classic line has wood arms with acetate frames, the Lifted and Select lines feature all wood frames.
Are the Lenses polarized, will they protect my eyes?
- All of our lenses have UV400 protection and come polarized. We can provide un-polarized lenses upon special request on certain models.
How is Lifted planning on making this world a better place?
- We're advocates for giving back to our community. We're working with a non-profit company that plants trees all over the world. We also plan to work with local non profits for benefits, events and sponsorships.
Do you do prescription lenses?
- Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer prescription lenses.
Do you ship internationally?
- We do, please check the backing options to see the shipping upcharge. All international buyers are responsible for any extra taxes or duties. Please allow extra time for international shipping.
Risks and challenges
Manufacturing and Shipping Delays: We have been working with our manufacturer for several months and have built a great relationship. The team is ready to take on the large amount of orders that we are expecting through this Kickstarter!
We do not expect any delays from the manufacturer, but if there is one, our backers will be the first to know about it. We also have a great team in place to handle shipping, and do not expect any delays getting the product right to your doorstep!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)