Life Linen : The towel that just works better
Life Linen : The towel that just works better
We offer soft, luxurious, organic linen towels to consumers without expecting you to compromise on style, quality or pricing.
We offer soft, luxurious, organic linen towels to consumers without expecting you to compromise on style, quality or pricing. Read more
What is Life Linen?
Life Linen is a new brand of natural, luxury 100% linen bath towels and accessories.
- The best quality pure linen, without the high price - Life Linen’s mission is to provide an environmentally friendly, long lasting product that will make your life better.
- Functional – Simple, waffle weave designs provide superior absorption while drying quicker than other fabrics.
- Ideal for people on the go – Spending all day trying to decide what towel to get is no fun. Linen towels are thinner than cotton towels, therefore they are easy to take with you.
- Great for your family and loved ones. We use the finest, 100% pure organic linen grown in the best climate.
Benefits of Linen
What makes Life Linen different?
- We work with top factories in Lithuania, which is considered one of the best locations for growing flax, to ensure you get the finest quality product.
- You don't have to go through the multiple channels (wholesalers and distributors), thus we are able to offer you a superior product at a fair price because we eliminate wasted costs.
- Our products are certified organic.
- We don't use harsh dyes and our products don't require the harsh chemicals or pesticides to produce.
- We use 100% Lithuanian linen in our towel.
- Linen is softer, more absorbent, stronger, uses less natural resources, and is naturally anti-bacterial.
- Our towels use a waffle weave, which provides maximum absorption and quick dry.
- We package our towels with love at our office near the Appalachian Mountains in GA.
- We offer elegant, simple waffle weave designs that will do an amazing job in any bathroom, gym bag, backpack, beach, and any other use you can think of.
- Our towels feature neutral colors that are good for the environment.
- We have bath sheets, bath towels, face towels, and hand towels available.
Naturally Anti-bacterial (dries quicker also)
Cotton towels tend to stay wet and musky for long periods of time, which allows bacteria to spread.
Linen towels resist bacteria and dry quicker, meaning your towels will not have that "locker room smell" and dry quicker. We have worked to design Life Linen towels for maximum protection from harmful bacteria.
How does Life Linen Stack Up?
- Linen fabric is 3 times stronger and 5 times more abrasion resistant than cotton.
- Save room in your gym bag, hiking, yoga, or whatever activity you want to take your Life Linen towel to.
- Linen is naturally antiseptic which does not allow bacteria to thrive.
- Suitable for those of us with skin conditions and who get reactions by using synthetic dyes or chemicals.
- Linen is durable and gets better with age and washes.
Who We Are
Life Linen was started by Brian and Jennifer, a happy couple (at least that is what my wife tells me) that have three wonderful kids and two puppies. My wife was always talking about how much the towels smell and were constantly damp. That got me searching for new towels. My search took me to microfiber, bamboo, plush cotton and just about any other kind of towel available. None of them really worked well. Then I started researching linen and found that not only is it naturally antibacterial, but they dry quickly and don't have that funky smell after one or two uses. As I looked more into linen I found that there are many health benefits, earth savings benefits, skin benefits, and many more. That got us to where we are today. Our aim is to provide the most amazing product available at a fair price.
Why Support Us?
First, we sincerely want to thank you for considering supporting our campaign. It has been a dream of ours to start a business and be a blessing to those around us.
We have used cotton towels all our life and finally decided there had to be something better. From damp towels in the morning, bad smells, to all the laundry we had to do we knew there must be a better option.
We believe linen is a much better option. There has been research about the health benefits of linen, it has been around for thousands of years, and it just works better from our experience.
We offer free shipping on all orders in the United States and for international orders we offer subsidized shipping. If you plan to have your rewards shipped anywhere outside of the United States, please choose the appropriate surcharge from the chart below and add it to your pledge amount. We will be in touch with you at the end of the campaign to confirm your address and shipping details.
It's sometimes fun to laugh at yourself. Here are some funny clips from our video production. We hope you enjoy, and try not to judge too harshly.
Bath towels and towel sets
We will have 3 colors available.
The default color is natural
$25,000 we will add cream
$50,000 we will add white
August: Kickstarter launch
September: Yea, we hit our goal and project is complete and production begins
October: Production and shipping from our friends in Lithuania
November: Receive product and inspect for quality. Assemble and get ready for shipping.
December: All rewards shipped.
Risks and challenges
We have worked hard to develop relationships that offer the quality that we know you deserve, and they are ready and eager to go. We are so excited to bring a product that we have grown to love to others out there.
With that said, there will always be the human factor in manufacturing and shipping that may cause delays beyond our control. We will keep you, our backers, up to date throughout the campaign so you can feel confident we will do whatever it takes to deliver on the proposed delivery schedule.
We appreciate your support and know you will love linen the same way we do.
- (40 days)