Frequently Asked Questions
The Upgrade Kit contains everything that you need to convert your first-edition Argent: the consortium and Argent: 'Mancers of the University to Second Edition. There are no changes to the Summer Break Mini-Expansion between printings.
- 49 Miniatures (7 in each School, plus the Archmage's Apprentice and Neutral Mages)
- 49 Base Rings (7 per Department Faction)
- All Errata'd cards that changed between editions: Infinite Universes Realized (Spell), Memories of the Future Past (Spell), Everyday Paralocation (Spell), The Darkness Within (Spell), Divine Cataclysm (Spell-Mancers), Gray Mage (Power Card), Orange Mage (Power Card-Mancers), Sacred Shield (Synthesis Item-Mancers), Political Struggle (Explanation Card-Mancers), Clockwerk Replicator (Vault-Mancers), Most Consumables (Voter), Just Desserts (Assassins Scenario Round 5-Mancers)
- Errata'd Astronomy Tower and Golem Lab University tiles.
- Summary FAQ rules sheet, detailing the contents of the upgrade pack and any rules changes between game editions.Last updated:
Yes! You can add-on extras to your pledge by pledging over the base amount. You can also pledge for add-ons using the Pledge Manager after the project ends.
Shipping rules are the same for all add-ons–free within the USA, friendly for EU and Canada, and the USA cost of shipping will be deducted from your shipping price wherever you are in the world. When you select add-ons, the shipping price will be calculated and billed later through our pledge manager.
+ Extra copy of the Base Game: $60
+ Extra copy of 'Mancers: $40
+ Extra copy of Summer Break: $12
+ Extra copy of Festival of Masks: $12
+ Artbook: $20*
* Not available as an add-on to (International) tiers.Last updated:
A lot of fans have asked if it's possible to get the 2nd edition rulebook, 2nd edition box (which is identical to the first), 2nd edition erratas without minis, copies of 2nd Edition without minis, old chancellor's edition box wrap, copies of base game with punchboard coins or metal coins instead of plastic, etc, etc.
I appreciate the interest in the project and I recognize that everyone has individual preferences and needs for their tabletop games. However, the offerings currently posted on this project represent everything we are able and planning to offer during this project.
We designed the products in this project to appeal to the needs of the greatest number of players. These may not be your exact needs, but every combination of items that we create is a new project for our factory and introduces extra production and logistical concerns that increase the likelihood of errors and greatly increase the base cost.
For this reason, we are being very conservative about what combinations of items we make available during the project. Once the project ends, and we have factory overs and replacement parts available, it may be possible to address some of these individual concerns. For now though, what we offer is all there is.Last updated:
If you are in Australia, Europe, or Canada, please make sure to select the (International) versions of tiers, which have free shipping for these zones.
International shipping, and even domestic shipping within Europe and the USA, is very high and continues to rise every year. We've done our best in this project to provide free shipping in the USA and a reduced shipping cost around the world. The way we calculate our shipping is simply seeing how much it costs to ship a certain weight of package to your country, then calculating how much it costs to ship the same package across America, and then charging you the difference.
If you are concerned about shipping rates, and want to wait and see what happens, I would encourage you to back at the $1 level and wait for the Pledge Manager. It is impossible for us to alter rates while the project is running, but knowing how many people are in every zone that are interested in purchasing the game can help us to bring these rates down later.Last updated:
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.Ask a question