Neverland is in peril as Captain Hook has kidnapped many of its inhabitants! It is up to Peter Pan (with the help of Tink and the Darling children of course!) to find and rescue their friends. Who will win in this battle for control of the land where you never grow up?
Whether we just fund or we end up crushing through in the final week, we plan to produce a high quality game. Regardless of the level of funding we have a lot of great plans for the components involved in the game.
Here are some of the upgrades we would like to include!
We will also be upgrading cardstock and punchboard to high quality!
The Neverland Rescue is an asymmetrical game in which one player takes on the role of our hero Peter Pan and the other takes on the role of the treacherous Captain Hook. Hook receives clues and uses their dastardly henchmen to determine the final 5 hideouts of Peter Pan and their companions. Peter Pan will be attempting to rescue their captured friends and save the land they love while keeping their remaining companions safe. All the while, players will feel the pull of their belief in Fairies, which can also lead to a victory in Neverland. To join the rescue, just head to the second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning!
Curious how Hook decides which of Pan's Hideouts to raid? The clues they receive will give tips on which Hideouts Pan has. here is a sample of in-game clues:
Check out Bebo's Learn-To-Play of Neverland Rescue!
Check out Cassie's Learn-To-Play of Neverland Rescue!
- Get more information about Groves
- Groves on BoardGameGeek
- Get more information about Dino Dude Ranch
- Dino Dude Ranch on BoardGameGeek
STAY UP TO DATE ON THE NEVERLAND RESCUE
- Check out The Neverland Rescue on Board Game Geek
- Follow Letiman Games on Twitter
- Like Letiman Games on Facebook
- Follow Letiman Games on Instagram
BLOGS, PODCASTS AND INTERVIEWS
- I'm a Social Gamer - The Neverland Rescue Interview with Dan and Scott
- Cardboard Herald - Scott Almes is rescued from Neverland
- Mike Meeple's Cardboard Encounters of the Nerd King - Get Hype! The Neverland Rescue!
- Tome Gurganus TIGR - Second Star to the Right and Straight on to - A Conversation with Scott Almes
- Every Night is Game Night - Episode 30: Neverland Rescue Preview
- The Dice Tower Board Game Breakfast - Awards, Awards, Awards
- GJJ Games - Eye on Kickstarter #43
- Cerebral Cellar - Interview with Dan Letzring of Letiman Games
- Gaming with Edo - Dan Letzring - Make Games & A Business Plan
- Board Games Workshop - Episode 37 Contributor episode
- BeBold Games - Representation in Gaming: A Learning Experience
We would like to thank (in no particular order) Cassie Friedman, Andrew and Jessica Fisher (Gameosity), Dane Trimble (Everything Board Games), Ryan Leininger (One Wolf Creative), Eduardo Baraf, Eric Yurko, Brittanie Boe (Bebo), Jonathan Liu (GeekDad), Steven Aramini, Danny Devine, Stephanie Letzring, Bryce O’Connor, Simon Reid, Alex Williams, Nicholas Yu, and the Rochester Crash Test group.
Scott would like to thank his wife, Beth, as well as his awesome teaem of playtesters: Jow, Alyssa, Dan, Hannah, Ray, Jess, Mark, Shawna, Eric and Lizzy.
Risks and challenges
Letiman Games, LLC has now successfully fulfilled 6 different campaigns, all of which were fulfilled on time! We have forged numerous relationships in the industry that will help insure we stay on track and succeed in fulfillment even if issues arise.
We have a proven track record that we believe in open and honest communication by posting consistent updates and images of production in process. We also have proven that we deliver great games full of quality components at a reasonable price. We guarantee we will succeed in delivering a high quality game and we will do everything in our power to make sure that happens in our expected timeline.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)