Adventure Tactics: Domianne's Tower is an encounter-based, campaign-driven, cooperative tactical combat game. Begin your journey as one of 5 Basic Classes and battle your way through a branching campaign where you choose your own path in an attempt to overthrow the evil Queen Domianne. With each encounter, you will level up and unlock over 15 Elite Classes, adding new actions, equipment, and abilities.
Will your team find the right combination of Classes and powers in time to stop Queen Domianne? Let the adventure begin!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHARACTER THROUGH 20+ UNIQUE CLASSES!
*Potential Spoilers* Jeremy Howard (Jambalaya Plays Games) tackles Scenario 2B:
*Potential Spoilers* Nick tackles Scenario 3:
* These prices are reflective of the base game shipping only. The painted minis tier requires multiple shipments as we are sending the game to you separate from the painted minis, so all locations outside of the US will cost $40 to ship the painted minis tier.
STAY UP TO DATE ON ADVENTURE TACTICS
- Check out Adventure Tactics on Board Game Geek
- Check out Adventure Tactics: Hero Pack 1 on Board Game Geek
- Follow Letiman Games on Twitter
- Like Letiman Games on Facebook
- Follow Letiman Games on Instagram
PODCASTS, INTERVIEWS, AND MORE INFO ABOUT ADVENTURE TACTICS
- MFGCast - Adventure Tactics: Domianne’s Tower with Dan and Nicholas
- Cardboard Herald - Adventure Tactics Interview
- Every Night is Game Night - Episode 46: Adventure Tactics: Domianne's Tower
- We're Not Wizards - Nicholas Yu and Dan Letzring on Adventure Tactics
- Getting Geaky with Gamer Leaf - What Kind of Tactics? Adventure Tactics
- Who, What, Why? - S21.E04 Adventure Tactics with Letiman Games
- Dragons Demize - 162: Adventure Tactics
- People Behind the Meeples - 182: Nicholas Yu
- Foutato Games - Adventure Tactics
We would like to send a special thank you to all of the people who have helped us along the way. Thanks to Stephanie Letzring, Feng Yu, Cassie Friedman, Anna Maria Jackson-Phelps, Travis Severance, Jeff Wallace, Bryce O'Connor, Deni Kassan, Tim Smith, Matthew Ritz, Aaron Cloutier, Rick LouAllen, Ian Zang, Matt Vercant, Richard at We're Not Wizards, Kurt at MFGCast, Jeremy Howard of Jambalaya Plays Games, Derek and Lizzy Funkhauser of Board Game Spotlight, Kristi Weyland of Peace Love and Games, Tony Mastrangeli of Board Game Quest, Ryan Schoon of Man vs. Meeple, Katie and Ryan Pilz of Tantrum House, The Tabletop Backer Party crew (Daniel Z, Bebo, Tatiana Q, and Will S), Martyn and Nick of Board Game Exposure, Girls' Game Shelf, Lance Hinkel of Learn to Play Games, Tom Gurganus of Go Forth and Game, Jason at Every Night is Game Night, Jack of the Cardboard Herald, Mark of the Thoughtful Gamer, The Game Crafter, and our amazing local gaming community including the Roc Game Dev group!
Risks and challenges
We (Nick and Dan) have over a dozen successful Kickstarter campaigns under our collective belt (it's a big imaginary belt), but Adventure Tactics is, by far, the biggest and most ambitious project we have planned to date. We have done our research and due diligence in order to reduce production hiccups. Working with many experienced artists, sculptors, graphic designers, and fulfillment and printing partners should also help further mitigate risks, and we expect a smooth post-campaign production schedule.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (25 days)