Le Paige - Modern Day Aphrodite
We are Le Paige, a Pop/Rock band based in Hollywood, CA. Last year we released our first EP, "Hit The Lights," thanks to Kickstarter, and have since performed at numerous events such as...
- 2012 Vans Warped Tour
- KROQ Locals Only Showcase
- LA County Fair
Humbled by our recent success, we're too excited to announce our plan to record Le Paige's second EP,
"Goodnight to Midnight"
As a professional band with high standards for quality, we want the best for our fans and supporters. We will be working with veteran producer, Lee Dyess, who has worked with artists such as Mayday Parade, Go Radio, and From First to Last!
We've calculated the minimum costs to get things going at about $10000. These costs include:
- STUDIO, PRODUCTION, MIXING, MASTERING
- CD REPLICATION & PACKAGING
- NEW MERCHANDISE PRODUCTS
If we can get enough pre-orders, "Goodnight to Midnight", will be released to all you beautiful people. We will be able to use these recordings to play more shows, get more press, and play to more fans!
WARNING: If we do not reach $9,999 ($9,698 to be exact), this project will not be funded, your cards do NOT get charged, and no prizes will be given. So help spread the word and get this thing going!
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- CHECK OUT OUR AWESOME REWARDS (ranked by Pokemon) and pick out whatever you want! Prizes include signed guitars, t-shirts, Skype sessions, and even a dinner date!
- SPREAD THE WORD through Word of Mouth, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and maybe even Myspace if you're feeling nostalgic :)
And if you guys are SUPER awesome, raising us MORE than our goal, the extra money will go towards other important things such as promotion, merchandise, touring, and a MUSIC VIDEO!
We thank you all for the support you have shown us, and ask you guys once again to help us get this recording out!
-Le Paige (Beau, Adrian, Luke, Nick)
Risks and challenges
- We can't please EVERYONE with our music :(
In response, we will try our best to make this next EP amazing.
- $9,698 may not be enough for everything
In response, we will campaign hard to overreach our Kickstarter goal to be prepared
- We are a completely independent, self-managed band
In response, we will work extra hard to promote "Goodnight to Midnight" independent of a label.
- (30 days)