- How do I learn to code and change my life?
- What do I need to do to be a successful programmer?
- Why am I easily giving up along the way?
By teaching thousands of people how to code, I learned that most of them usually struggle with the same questions and barriers. They don’t have motivation or specific goals for their learning process. They don't know what technology to start with. And there are nowhere for them to learn real skill sets to solve real problems. We need another way to learn effectively.
This year, we want to bring you our most comprehensive and powerful project designed with great experience for analysing business logic, designing database and programming web and iOS app. ALL IN ONE PLACE. This will help you stay motivated, be organised and learn faster even if you are a novice person.
Our goal for this project is simple: learn by working on a practical project solving a real problem to motivate you.
UNLOCK Stretch Goals and make some CASH by SHARING this campaign to your friends!
We are going to be building a system with a Web based Dashboard for restaurants and an iOS App for customers who order food and couriers who deliver food. But you can apply what you will be learning to any business models you want.
We’re going to work on 3 big components to accomplish this:
- Web application dashboard allows Restaurants to monitors orders, customers, couriers, transactions and of course, revenue.
- Mobile app for Couriers to pick up food and deliver.
- Mobile app for Customers to register as a customer and order food.
- We will cover all foundation of Python and Swift in just 1 hour and that’s enough for you to go to the higher level.
- The whole project will be broken down into small tasks building specific feature so you will experience the process of how to develop a product in reality.
(*) Background music: Big thank to Marcus Neely
(*) Images & icons: Big thank to Freepik
Risks and challenges
Creating course content, recording, and editing videos is time consuming but the risks here are low. I've been doing this for courses at Code4Startup so I understand the potential challenges as well as the time commitment. I have set a deadline for the project to be completed, and everyone will stay updated as we go!
I'm so excited to get started. I love teaching passionate people, giving valuable advice, especially for ones who want to start a journey.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)