Learn Enough Blockchain and Smart Contract to be Dangerous
A Programming Project for Startups & Entrepreneurs. Learn how to build YOUR OWN Blockchain startup with Python & Ethereum.
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Wed, September 5 2018 3:00 PM UTC +00:00.
- Blockchain has become a hot trend and interrupted different industries.
- New Startups were born and take big advantages as leaders.
- We're seeing a huge raising demand for jobs involving Blockchain & Cryptocurrency.
How can I be the early adopter of this new technology?
By teaching over 70,000 people around the world how to code, I learned that most of them usually struggle with the same questions and barriers. They don’t have a motivation or specific goals for their learning process. They don't know what technology to start with. And there are nowhere for them to learn real skill sets to solve real problems. We need another way to learn effectively.
This 2018, we want to bring you our most comprehensive and powerful project designed with great experience for
- Analyzing business logic
- Designing the workflow
- Programming smart contract on blockchain
- Building your own coin and creating an ICO just like other blockchain startup raising fund for millions of dollars.
This will help you stay motivated, be organized and learn faster even if you are a novice person.
Our goal for this project is simple: learn by working on a practical project solving a real problem to motivate you.
Module #1: Blockchain
Module #2: Smart Contract
Module #3: ICO & Decentralized App
- We will cover all Basic of Python and Solidity in just 1 hour and that’s enough for you to go to the higher level.
- The whole project will be broken down into small tasks building specific feature so you will experience the process of how to develop a product in reality.
(*) Background music: Big thank to Marcus Neely
(*) Images & icons: Big thank to Freepik
Risks and challenges
Creating course content, recording, and editing videos is time consuming but the risks here are low. I've been doing this for courses at Code4Startup so I understand the potential challenges as well as the time commitment. I have set a deadline for the project to be completed, and everyone will stay updated as we go!
I'm so excited to get started. I love teaching passionate people, giving valuable advice, especially for ones who want to start a journey.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- All gone!