- How do I learn to code and change my life?
- What do I need to do to be a successful programmer?
- Why am I easily giving up along the way?
By teaching over 57,000 people around the world how to code, I learned that most of them usually struggle with the same questions and barriers. They don’t have a motivation or specific goals for their learning process. They don't know what technology to start with. And there are nowhere for them to learn real skill sets to solve real problems. We need another way to learn effectively.
This year, we want to bring you our most comprehensive and powerful project designed with great experience for analysing business logic, designing database and programming web and mobile app. ALL-IN-ONE-PLACE. This will help you stay motivated, be organised and learn faster even if you are a novice person.
Our goal for this project is simple: learn by working on a practical project solving a real problem to motivate you.
Airbnb 2 - a series of 3 Projects (Pikachu, Kong, Godzilla) with 3 different levels (Level 1, 2, 3). We are going to build a platform like Airbnb. The system includes Web app and Mobile app.
(Video Demo for Air_Pikachu)
- We will cover all Fundamentals of Ruby on Rails and React Native in just 1 hour and that’s enough for you to go to the higher level.
- The whole project will be broken down into small tasks building specific feature so you will experience the process of how to develop a product in reality.
Risks and challenges
Creating course content, recording, and editing videos is time consuming but the risks here are low. I've been doing this for courses at Code4Startup so I understand the potential challenges as well as the time commitment. I have set a deadline for the project to be completed, and everyone will stay updated as we go!
I'm so excited to get started. I love teaching passionate people, giving valuable advice, especially for ones who want to start a journey.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (35 days)