Jersey Fresh Jam is a FREE annual Hip Hop festival,which takes place in Trenton, NJ in mid-August. The jam has featured world class graffiti artists from New York, New Jersey, Philly, DC, Africa, Mexico, Japan, and Switzerland. We have had great performers, bands and DJ's, from the Tri-State area. Two years ago we were honored to have, Cappadonna from the Wu Tang Clan and El Da Sensei from the Artifacts perform at our event.
- As a free event open to all, unity will be an important focus of this festival. Bringing different communities together, especially those in economically challenged areas.
- There are a number of established and well-known artists participating in this event. We will also be promoting, up and coming New Jersey based graffiti artists, DJs and performers. Helping them to further their artistic careers.
Why we need your help
-We are trying to raise support to give back to the artists. We are in need of premium spray paint for our artists.
-We also need help on the music side to improve our sound system and get another headliner for this year.
-We are relying on funding through organizations and individuals, including private sponsorship and in-kind contributions, however big or small.
-Your donations will help ensure a high quality and engaging experience for our community.
- $1,500 will go towards spray paint for the artists.
- $1,500 will go towards music for equipment rental/purchase, artist traveling/fees.
- No amount is too small!
- We have until July 29 to reach our fundraising goal.
- Kick Starter is an all or nothing program - we will not receive any of the funds if we don’t reach the $3,000 goal.
- Don't wait - contribute today! Thanks for your support!
We have some great gifts for you guys including :
Risks and challenges
it is likely we'll encounter a number of challenges along the way...
> Time is tight - we'll need to move fast to finalise the budget and program.
> The weather! As a predominantly outdoor event, there's always the possibility of bad weather!
> Multiple partnerships - the festival can't happen without the support of numerous collaborators, and it's vital that everyone's expectations and roles are clear.
We have a really strong team in place and are confident we'll be able to overcome these, and any other unforeseen challenges.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (21 days)