Glyphs of Eldamir -- A 'Pay What You Want' Dungeon Roguelike
GoE is a retro dungeon crawler roguelike featuring four dungeons, dozens of weapons/spells, character progression, permadeath and more!
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Wed, September 5 2018 3:59 AM UTC +00:00.
Watch the trailer in HD on YouTube.
Click the screenshot above to try the demo before you pledge! (Or after, if you're feeling generous... 😉)
- Wishlist on Steam! (Coming soon...)
- Follow development on Twitter and Facebook.
- Join the mailing list.
- Four unique dungeons
- Five bosses
- Dozens of weapons, items, and spells (known as Glyphs)
- Four damage buffs (Fire, Ice, Poison, and Lightning)
- An advanced skill tree
- Six combat masteries (Warrior, Archer, Sorcerer, Assassin, Engineer, and Druid)
- Character progression (stats, leveling)
- Wearable armor
- Dungeon traps and mini-games
For two main reasons:
1. This is a feature campaign specifically to raise funds only to have the soundtrack and sound effects created. Any additional funds raised will go towards marketing, freelance pixel artists (if need be), publishing fees, and any other areas that may come about.
2. COMMUNITY! In order to achieve success and make all the hours worthwhile, it is important to have a strong community behind you and Kickstarter is a *great* way to get that started!
Reward icons provided by: Game-icons.net
Risks and challenges
The initial demo has already been released. Next year, the plan is to launch on Steam as Early Access (in the fall). Then, a year after that, release the full game to the world!
As it is hard to predict exactly how much work is left to reach these milestones, Early Access could very well end up being delayed next year, which would then likely push back the launch date for the full game the following year as well and could even push it into 2021. Who knows?! Only time will tell...
One thing's for sure, however... GoE *will* become a reality!!!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter