Dragons have taken over the surface, forcing humans underground. During explorations, you and your fellow humans discover a box with an orange glowing eye on the outside. The words DO NOT OPEN are carved on the sides. Of course you open it...ONLY TO BE INSTANTLY CURSED!
The only escape is to take out your closest friend while using your new cursed powers to summon Familiars and cast spells at the cost of your own life.
All pledge tiers come with one copy of Life Siphon. More copies can be added via add-ons.
As we did in the past with Dragoon, we have decided to partner with the amazing folks at Wyrmwood for something truly special. Introducing the Life Siphon Tabletop Tiles! These items are so amazingly versatile, acting as magnetic component holders and coasters. We expect gaming groups to use them with all their games. However, these were made specifically for Life Siphon, with the ever-menacing eye burned into the center of each one.
The first tier is Cherry with the eye etched into the center with amazing precision.
The second tier is Wenge with the eye infilled with both Copper and Turquoise.
There are two tiers, each come with the game and three beautifully crafted tiles straight from Wyrmwood. If you would like to add any other items to these tiers, like Kickstarter Exclusives or Metal, you can either add funds during the campaign or in the pledge manager.
NOTE: The Kickstarter Exclusive Sleeve and Fabric Board are still $10 each for these tiers.
You can add additional funds for Add-Ons to your pledge through Kickstarter now or through our pledge manager BackerKit post campaign.
NOTE: Other Lay Waste Games products will be available through our pledge manager.
If you enjoy reading, check out these words we typed into a document. Please note that the rules are not finished, and will continue to be tweaked until the game is sent to the manufacturer.
We will be charging shipping after the campaign ends. This ensures you get charged the shipping you deserve. No more, no less. By doing this, we are able to factor in your pledge tier, add-ons, and all fancy things that may occur during the campaign. However, we can offer estimated shipping costs. Below is estimated pricing for one copy of the game AKA the $45 pledge tier.
Please keep in mind these are estimates and there will be slight variations from country to country. Also, the more items you purchase, the more shipping will cost. So if you buy 100 games, not only will you be super duper cursed, but you will pay a higher shipping price. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Kickstarter.
If you live in Australia, Canada, the EU, or the United States, you will not pay any fees beyond shipping. Any shipments to countries outside of those countries will be subject to standard customs charges that are applicable. Please be aware, we cannot label games as gifts. Due to complications shipping in the past, we will not be able to ship to Brazil and Russia. Apologies.
We love supporting everyone's FLGS, and this campaign is no different. Life Siphon cartons will be available to retailers in our pledge manager BackerKit. You will need to pay 20% down initially, and the remaining 80% right before your order ships.
To ensure access to all Kickstarter exclusives, simply pledge $1 during the campaign. This will give you access to BackerKit post campaign, allowing you to place your full order.
Questions? Email us at hello at laywastegames.com and we will respond as fast as possible!
Based strictly on this photo, we are a bad 90s prog rock band. But in reality, Lay Waste Games was founded by Jake Given, Zach Given, Nick Nazzaro, and Jonathan Ritter-Roderick. We formed in 2014 with the sole goal of making Dragoon a reality. Alyssa Marshall joined the team shortly after to ensure our community was professionally managed. Over the past 5 years, we have successfully funded and delivered 3 Kickstarter projects, with the 4th (METAL) shipping shortly.
We will always make sure our games have the highest production value, incredible artwork, and solid gameplay. Without backers, Lay Waste Games would not exist, and our dedication to them will last forever.
Risks and challenges
Pledge in confidence, as we have done everything in our power to ensure the creation and delivery of LIFE SIPHON.
In the unlikely event that there are delays or production problems, we have the experience to address them. Our team is dedicated to tackle any problem that might come our way, and communicate with backers clearly. Producing a high end product and getting it into your hands is our priority.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns regarding your rewards. We are here to make this project the best it can be for you and all the other backers!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)