Less than 24 hours to go!!! 800K reached! As behind the scenes as it gets!
Less than 24 hours to go!!!
Well, you know what the final stretch goal is! We'll remind you in a next update, but that's all there's left to reach on this wonderful KIckstarter campaign. Think we can do 200K in 24 hours ? The game is on!
Including Paypal, 800K is now reached!
Companions, check. Congratulations all on reaching this stretch goal!!! This game is getting better and better, so much in fact that we're starting to wonder what's going to be left for us to do afterwards :)
Since we just did a big companion update, we're not going to redo it here. If you've seen it, you know that as a RPG aficionado you should rejoice! There are going to be some seriously wicked companions roaming around the world of Rivellon!
As behind the scenes as it gets
This is the type stuff our audience is never supposed to see, but which we deal with on a daily basis. Full monty! It's the type of stuff you can participate in if your tier includes alpha or beta access. Check out the add-ons below if you're in doubt.
Don't forget - closing event
The kickstarter campaign has been going so well for us that we've been stepping up the rate of updates, and we plan to go out on a bang! In the final four hours of the Kickstarter campaign, Swen and David will be playing Divinity: Original Sin together, live on twitch.tv. Will they co-operate? Or compete?
This campaign has seen whole RPG communities mobilise to support us. We never expected so much support & it's been very motivating for us. We also noticed there's quite a few creative people out there following our Kickstarter, and so we wanted to share with you some of their work :)
Overview of add-ons
Because there have been a lot of new backers these last days and a lot of information is burried within the updates, we'll be including the add-on possibilities in each new update from now on. Add-ons allow you to customize your rewards.
How? After you pledge, add one (or more) of the following amounts to your pledge. To do this after you have already pledged, click the "Manage Pledge" button and add the amount of the add-on to your pledge. Keep your selected reward tier. Once this Kickstarter is over, we will contact you so you can specify what add-on(s) you wish to receive.
Digital add-ons require a base pledge of $25. Physical add-ons require a physical tier (starting at $65).
- Divine Divinity Digital Version (HD): add $5
- Weresheep Forum Badge, In the Credits as a Weresheep, a hint: add $6
- THE Hint concerning the Weresheep: add $666
- Digital Artbook featuring the Art of Divinity Original Sin: add $8
- Digital Map of the World of Divinity Original Sin: add $8
- Digital Soundtrack of Divinity Original Sin: add $10
- Extra Digital Copy of Divinity Original Sin: add $20
- Beta Access for Divinity Original Sin: add $20
- Alpha Access for Divinity Original Sin: add $50
- Fanday Ticket: add $150
- Divinity Anthology (digital): add $20
- Divinity Dragon Commander (digital): add $40
- Cloth Map: add $25
- Signed Poster: add $25
- T-Shirt Weresheep Logo: add $25
- T-Shirt Divinity Original Sin: add $25 (Available in S, M, L, XL and XXL)
- Extra Box Copy of Divinity Original Sin: add $40