I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
First off, please make sure you are Subscribed to us on YouTube for the most recent information on the game!
Also, please understand we are focusing on quality and not in rushing the game to market. It’s our goal to create a franchise of lacrosse video games.
Below is a recap of the past few months:
* We released Lacrosse Academy on Steam exclusively for the Indiegogo Backers. (https://youtu.be/sZVtH1d5v_8)
- If you don’t have access to the Academy, please search your email for “Lacrosse Academy code” and check your spam.
- If you still can’t find the email, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Discussion of the Release Date and focusing on qualty: (https://youtu.be/YoN38aTFu_A)
* Short E3 Gaming Conference recap: What do you think? Franchise Digital or Risky Retail? (https://youtu.be/PERsLGwwiaQ)
In the upcoming months we will start releasing more regular development blogs and playable demos for the backers. Your passion and feedback will be instrumental in growing the game of lacrosse!
Thanks again for your patience and support!
Founder of Crosse Studios