Introducing Kudo3D Print Job Software
Before introducing the new software, we would like to give some updates. The printers to Europe are being mailed by the fulfillment center now. We are also working on updating our website to add more information about Bean and also the online shop. As for the most updated manual, please visit
There are many video links in the manual to assist in learning. Please make sure to browse through the manual and the printing guide before using the printer. If you have a technical problem, please check the FAQ first in the last section of the manual. If you can not solve the problem, please send an email to us.
The new Kudo3D print job software has the following features
- The slicing speed is 10 to 20 times faster than the free slicers.
- Integrating hollowing, support generation and slicing all into one.
- Has a variety of support structures to meet the needs for Dental, Medical, Jewelry, Engineering, and Art applications.
- Easy to adjust the positions, shape and sizes of the generated supports.
- Can select specific regions to add supports.
- Can add infills for hollowed structures.
- Slicer has anti-aliasing function.
- A mask wizard to equalize the intensity of the light if you need even more precision.
- Permanent license with free updates.
- Can install on two PCs.
Here is an introductory video.
You can download it at http://shorturl.at/dfixS
There is a 32% discount ($135) for Bean backers now.
If you would like to get this software, please send an email with your serial number or backer number to us.