Hey Backers and KS Community,
I am just back from our factory overseeing production for the first batch of product shipping to you in October, everything was smooth and sounding awesome. Some of the other guys were out in Vegas "working" last week at Interbike showing off the Turtle to the bike community, we were stoked with the reception and a ton of bike shops will be carrying the Turtle as a result with some larger distribution in the works. We had too small a space to bring our 1966 Airstream to this show, we will save that for CES in January!
Anyhow, back to the point of my update here, a lot of you have been asking, hey you OT, I know I get this bad ass speaker and a clamp depending on my pledge level, but what ELSE do I get?
Here is what you can expect to get with your Turtle:
1. The Turtle itself, ready for action
2. A USB Charging cable to power the lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
3. An AC/USB adapter so you don't have to have a computer to charge the Turtle up.
4. A 3.5mm in/out cable so you can listen to your music by plugging in to your source device.
5. A sweet little carry pouch.
6. A hinged acrylic box that you can keep the Turtle in when not using it or use for other keepsakes (we prefer you not throw this away).
Thanks again for spreading the word about the Turtle and our project, some great reviews have been popping up this week and the project is getting some legs, we only did a 21 day project and would greatly appreciate you, our backers, spreading the word so we are sure to fund!
Caro & OTeam