Battle Arena Show (Canceled)
Battle Arena Show (Canceled)
Fight and cooperate with your team to destroy the enemy base in this amazing miniatures board game inspired by PC MOBA games.
Fight and cooperate with your team to destroy the enemy base in this amazing miniatures board game inspired by PC MOBA games. Read more
Battle Arena Show relaunch
The relaunch will be via the following url:
Anyone who is interested in sharing their opinion or advice with us can do so via Facebook message or email. You can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, including “[Backer]” in the subject to help us organize your emails and respond as soon as possible.
Thank you all for your support, and see you in a few weeks.
Welcome to Battle Arena Show, a fun team-based strategy game played with fantastic miniatures that you can paint! Battle Arena Show is a board game that incorporates strategy and action of the MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) video games. Two to six players organize themselves into two opposing teams, each with the goal of destroying the enemy’s base in order to win the game.
The key to victory is collaborative team-play and strategic reasoning. Each team is composed of three champions and twelve minions, represented by highly-detailed miniatures, which may be painted, permitting the players to personalize their unique collection!
Battle Arena Show takes place in an alternative reality, where the discovery of time travel allows for unprecedented technological advances. In a world devastated by warfare, a morbid television program broadcasts battles to entertain the masses. There are champions from all over the world and from every imaginable era in each opposing team, but all must strive to firstly destroy the enemy base in order to earn the coveted title of Battle Arena Master.
Check out what you get!
Ladies and gentlemen!
Welcome to the highest rated reality show in the world! Broadcast live in more than 50 countries! The show with the toughest tests and combats in the television! Where the most fearless and courageous opponents will fight a duel, by teams, to win the briefcase with the 3 million credits and, the most important, rise with the coveted title of Battle Arena Master! This is BATTLE ARENA SHOW!
Without further ado we present the contestants for tonight.
These robotic creatures will help you to achieve the victory. Destroy the enemy minions and defend your own.
- 6 high-detailed hero miniatures
- 3 extra Kickstarter Exclusive high-detailed hero miniatures
- 24 high-detailed minion miniatures
- 1 game board
- 2 bases
- 4 turrets
- 1 fountain
- 6 hero profile cards
- 3 extra Kickstarter Exclusive hero profile cards
- 6 inventory cards
- 75 bonus cards
- 96 Item cards
- 4 reference cards
- 6 health tokens
- 6 mana tokens
- 1 team token
- 1 initiative token
- 50 coins
- 2 dice
- 1 rulebook
The following video shows the game set-up.
The following video shows a summary of the gameplay of the minions.
The following video shows a summary of the gameplay of the heroes.
Please be aware that this is an Alpha Rulebook. It is not final.This rules only consider matches for 6 players. The final versión will include the rules for 2 to 6 players. Rules may still be tweaked and changed, layout and graphics may still be altered. The rulebook layout and graphic work is still in development and all aspects are subject to improvements.
All the members of the team who are working on this project are great fans of tabletop games and play regularly. Also, we have several years of experience in the development of video games. We have learned that board games and video games are not so different. In both cases, there is a map or board where the action occurs, pawns or characters controlled by the player, and rules which the player must follow in order to achieve the game’s ultimate goal. We think that when a great game is being designed, it is necessary to understand the world of games in depth. Battle Arena Show is a board game for gamers developed by gamers!
When we decided to develop our own board game, none of us imagined the immense workload that this project would entail. After two years of work and countless (and satisfying) afternoons of testing, we finally have a great game in hand that is ready to be manufactured. We have now reached the main obstacle – financing. We hope to use Kickstarter to pay for the expensive manufacturing costs. Kickstarter can help us realize our dream, and you can be a part of making Battle Arena Show a reality!
Shipping information - Please take note
As we can’t know how many stretch goals will be unlocked, and which will be the exact size and weight of the package, we will be charging shipping after the Kickstarter concludes based on the actual costs incurred to ship. We will collect this via our pledge manager after the campaign ends.
In order to reduce shipping costs we will ship your rewards from different locations: from USA (USA backers), from Canada (Canadian backers), from Spain (EU backers) and from China (rest of the world).
- First Blood pledge level shipping: as a rough estimate, will cost about $10 to ship in the USA and China, about $12-$20 in the EU, about $15-$20 in Canada, and $50 to the rest of the world, but this may increase or decrease based on the quantity of stretch goals we might unlock.
- Triple Kill pledge level shipping: as a rough estimate, will cost about $25 to ship in the USA and China, about $35-$45 in the EU, about $40-$60 in Canada, and $100 to the rest of the world, but this may increase or decrease based on the quantity of stretch goals we might unlock.
This project is EU-friendly so the EU backers will receive their rewards from whithin EU and will not pay extra customs charges.
Risks and challenges
The main risks in any project of this size are the delays, such as:
• Delays in the game design: in order to avoid delays in the game design, we have not started the Kickstarter campaign until the game rules, art, design, gameplay balance and testing have been finished. The game is completely ready for manufacturing.
• Delays in the manufacture: these delays are not controlled by us, but rather by the factory where the game is to be manufactured. We are working hard to minimize delays by choosing a factory with large experience in board- game manufacturing rather than a cheaper one. In order to further expedite the process, we have already sent all the graphic files to this factory, where they have been validated. The manufacturing process is ready to start as soon as the Kickstarter campaign ends.
• Delays in the shipping: as above, the delays in shipping do not depend on us. To minimize shipping delays, we have decided to work with highly-established freight and shipping companies.
Throughout the campaign and until the last shipment is made, we will continue working to our best in order to achieve the maximum satisfaction from all those who have placed their trust on us.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (29 days)