From the mind of John Clowdus (The Omen Saga, Mezo), Kolossal Games is proud to present this remastered collection of three titles originally published by Small Box Games. The three featured games in the Clowdus Collection are the first in a series that we are excited to bring to a wider audience. All three games in this collection are thoughtful, approachable, fast-playing, and cleverly designed.
Merchants of Muziris, is a fast and fun game of set collection for 2-4 players set in the lost port city of Muziris.
Neolithic, is a head to head micro civilization building game featuring card-based worker placement set in man’s earliest cultural origin.
KEEP, is an innovative take on card drafting, set in medieval times, and plays 2-5 players in 30 minutes or less!
Add the full Clowdus Collection of three games to your shelves for a special Kickstarter bundled price!
Learn all about Merchants of Muziris by checking out the rule book, using the link above,
Take a look at the rules for Neolithic, including components for the included Advanced Cultures expansion, and rules for the solo variant.
Take a look at how KEEP plays by clicking on the rule book link above.
Everything Above, All Three Games In One Great Bundle!
You did it! Now we need you to share these games with others!
Jambalaya Plays Games
Gaming With Edo
- The Clowdus Collection is the 3rd Mikro campaign from Kolossal Games and the 11th overall campaign from Kolossal Games. Kolossal Games hit the ground running a year ago, armed with the knowledge of industry best practices, experienced partners, and wonderful games. We have successfully fulfilled our first games and funded each Kickstarter we have launched. We believe in open and honest communication and will share all info as we receive it with our backers.
- Each game in the Clowdus Collection are originally designed and released by John Clowdus (Omen Saga, Mezo) of Small Box Games. Our Mikro line of games, are smaller box games that pack a punch. Each game in this collection has a unique feel and flavor and we believe have a place on every shelf.
- Our team is led and supported by industry and marketing experts. We have a machine that works, fueled by amazing games that are designed, developed, and illustrated by incredibly talented people. The game is easy to learn while providing interesting, diverse, and tense game play each game, combining familiar mechanisms in a unique, new way.
- We are committed to begin fulfillment to backers of this game before it is made available in retail. Components and materials for the game are in the final stages of completion upon launch. All files will be uploaded to our manufacturing partner within one week of the campaign's ending. This ensures timely delivery to our backers.
- Kolossal does not sell to online discounters. Backers will receive all of our games at a lower cost and before the retail release of the game in their region.
- By backing at ANY pledge level through our campaign, you will receive, at no extra cost, the Upgrade Pack expansion. This expansion will be comprised of stretch goals unlocked throughout the campaign and will only be available directly through Kolossal (at a cost) after the campaign in limited quantities. This expansion will only be overprinted by 500 units for the initial release of the game.
- Thank you for being part of the team that helps us bring great new games to the hobby!
Kickstarter is the world's largest funding platform for creative projects. Every month, tens of thousands of people pledge millions of dollars to creative projects in dozens of categories.
A person who supports a project is called a "backer." The process of giving money to this project is called a "pledge."
In return for your pledge, we (the creators of the campaign) are able to offer "rewards," depending on the amount you pledge. For example, if you pledge $50 to help back the project, we'll offer you a copy of the collection along with any stretch goals we achieve as soon as it is manufactured.
You can become a backer in just three easy steps:
- Step 1: Read through the pledge levels and rewards we're offering in the right sidebar of this page.
- Step 2: Click the large, green "BACK THIS PROJECT" button to the right of the trailer video at the top of this page.
- Step 3: Enter your pledge amount, and complete the steps for filling in your information. This process takes just a few seconds! That's it! It's really that simple! Thank you for backing!
Once you've backed this project, we encourage you to share this page on social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter and share with your friends and family. Also, be sure to like Kolossal Games on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for real-time updates about this project, and find us on Instagram and BoardGameGeek for even more!
This campaign includes Customs-Friendly delivery to the US, Canada, the UK, and the EU. Customs-Friendly means, if you live in any of these regions and have any additional charges for receiving your package, simply email email@example.com a copy of your customs receipt and we will reimburse you via PayPal. Note: If your country is not in one of the above-mentioned regions, we cannot guarantee customs friendly shipping in these areas. (For example, Norway & Switzerland are not in the European Union.)
Be aware that all pledges confirmed after the pledge manager deadline may be shipped at a later date.
Due to the unpredictable customs practice in Brazil, we'll not cover any duty charges or other fees occurred. If the backer refuses to pay the charges or fees and the game is returned to us the backer will not be reimbursed for their order.
The table below gives you a general timeline of what to expect once the campaign ends. Please keep in mind these are just estimates, and the timeline may vary due to circumstances.
Risks and challenges
The Clowdus Collection of Games is the 3rd Kickstarter under the Micro brand, and the 12th from Kolossal Games. Our team has years of experience with publishing games and we have an impeccable track record of successfully delivering previous Kickstarter projects to thousands of supporters. Our commitment to building a strong, supportive community around Kolossal Games will enable us to also deliver this project on time and with the highest quality possible. That said, there are always complexities and considerations in a project of this scope that may cause delays. There are many steps in the process of manufacturing and fulfilling a game, many of which involve partnerships. Through careful and thorough planning, common mistakes can be avoided. However, possible delays can occur from circumstances beyond our immediate control. If such an issue is encountered, our team will adapt and no corners will be cut to course correct as needed. Our greatest obstacle is simply the funding capital to manufacture such an ambitious product of the highest quality capable. Your contribution makes this a reality!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (14 days)