In the shadows of London, terrors stir. Powerful overlords conspire against one another, amassing hordes of monsters to do their bidding. Only one will claim the night and all within it as their prize.
Terrors of London is a competitive deck-builder with a Victorian horror theme. Each player will assume the role of an Overlord, each with a unique ability and two unique influence cards. Throughout the game players will add monsters from four different factions (Beasts, Mortals, Spirits, and Undead) to their deck, all of which can form hordes for powerful combos. Players will also procure marvelous relics, which they may immediately use for their unique abilities. The first player to reduce their opponent's life to zero wins the game and claims the night.
For more detailed information on how to play Terrors of London, please peruse our rules draft here and let us know if you have any questions!
The Victorian Noble pledge includes 4 new Overlords, all of which that use the terror token mechanism. This allows the Overlords to accumulate power for variable effects. It also features more monsters, relics, and starting cards to allow players to play up 2-4 players.
Terrors of London will be available in English, French, and German. You will select the desired language variant after the campaign in the pledge manager.
All 31 stretch goals have been unlocked creating an expansion called Servants Of The Black Gate that is free to backers at the Victorian Noble level. See all the content unlocked below!
Backers can use the "Manage Pledge" button to add the specified amount from each add-on to their current pledge. Add-ons will be managed through the pledge manager CrowdOx at the end of the campaign. A link will be sent out to all backers who've pledged at least $1. From this link, backers will be able to edit their pledge and choose which add-ons they'd like. Backers can always increase their pledge through CrowdOx to get additional items.
- Terrors of London the seventh campaign from Kolossal Games. While Kolossal is new to the industry, we hit the ground running, armed with the knowledge of industry best practices, experienced partners, and wonderful games. We're on track to deliver our first three games (Western Legends, Kami-sama, and Imperius) in record time. This campaign will be no exception.
- Our team is led and supported by industry and marketing experts. We have a machine that works, fueled by amazing games that are designed, developed, and illustrated by incredibly talented people. The game is easy to learn while providing interesting, diverse, and tense game play each game, combining familiar mechanisms in a unique, new way.
- The game contains the incredible illustrations and graphic design of the very talented Ryan Pye.
- We are committed to begin fulfillment to backers of this game before the it is made available in retail. Components and materials for the game are in the final stages of completion upon launch. All files will be uploaded to our manufacturing partner within one week of the campaign's ending. This ensures timely delivery to our backers.
- By backing this game through this campaign, you will receive - at no extra cost Servants Of The Black Gate. We have many exciting and interactive goals planned for those who are backers of Kolossal's seventh official release!
Kickstarter is the world's largest funding platform for creative projects. Every month, tens of thousands of people pledge millions of dollars to creative projects in dozens of categories.
A person who supports a project is called a "backer." The process of giving money to this project is called a "pledge."
In return for your pledge, we (the creators of the campaign) are able to offer "rewards," depending on the amount you pledge. For example, if you pledge $50 to help back the project, we'll offer you a copy of the game along with any stretch goals we achieve as soon as it is manufactured.
You can become a backer in just three easy steps:
- Step 1: Read through the pledge levels and rewards we're offering in the right sidebar of this page.
Step 2: Click the large, green "BACK THIS PROJECT" button to the right of the trailer video at the top of this page.
- Step 3: Enter your pledge amount, and complete the steps for filling in your information. This process takes just a few seconds! That's it! It's really that simple! Thank you for backing!
Once you've backed this project, we encourage you to share this page on social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter and share with your friends and family. Also, be sure to like Kolossal Games on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for real-time updates about this project, and find us on Instagram and BoardGameGeek for even more!
Please click on your desired reward level to see the shipping cost for your region. Every backer is important to us, regardless of location, but the reality is that shipping is very expensive and is a cost we all need to share. To offset this, while remaining fiscally responsible, we have included a small discount on ALL shipping, but no shipping is free.
This campaign includes Customs-Friendly delivery to the US, Canada, the UK, and the EU. Customs-Friendly means, if you live in any of these regions and have any additional charges for receiving your package, simply email email@example.com a copy of your customs receipt and we will reimburse you via PayPal. Note: If your country is not in one of the above-mentioned regions, we cannot guarantee customs friendly shipping in these areas. (For example, Norway & Switzerland are not in the European Union.)
Risks and challenges
While Terrors of London is our 1st Kickstarter project on Kolossal Mikro, it is the 7th from Kolossal Games, and our team has years of experience with publishing games. We have an impeccable track record of successfully delivering previous Kickstarter projects to thousands of supporters in a timely fashion--if not sooner. Our commitment to building a strong, supportive community around Kolossal Games will enable us to also deliver this project on time and with the highest quality possible. That said, there are always complexities and considerations in a project of this scope that may cause delays. There are many steps in the process of manufacturing and fulfilling a game, many of which involve partnerships. Through careful and thorough planning, common mistakes can be avoided. However, possible delays can occur from circumstances beyond our immediate control. If such an issue is encountered, our team will adapt and no corners will be cut to course correct as needed. Our greatest obstacle is simply the funding capital to manufacture such an ambitious product of the highest quality capable. Your contribution makes this a reality!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (19 days)