Papillon is a tile drafting, area control game for 2-4 players where each player attracts butterflies to their garden in an attempt to gain the most Nectar!
How to Play
Le tuto des règles
Gaming With Edo
The Dice Tower
Man Vs. Meeple
Never Bored Gaming
- Papillon is the Fourth Kolossal Games Kickstarter of 2019. As such, we are dedicated to continue taking the gaming world by storm with the design, development, and component quality.
- Kolossal Games has a proven track record of successfully funding campaigns and we have delivered several of our first games already! Our President - Travis R. Chance was a founder of Action Phase Games. He is an expert at Kickstarter, funding every game he brought to the platform, including Western Legends, Kodama, and Aeon's End. Our team has continued this record by successfully funding 9 games in 2018 and 3 already this year!
- This board game is full of beautiful illustrations by Whitney Rader and graphical layout from Chris Byer.
- We are committed to fulfilling all Kickstarter pledges all Kolossal Games titles before they are available at retail. Our backers will also enjoy the lowest possible price for this game, guaranteed.
- By backing Papillon through this campaign, you will receive - at no extra cost - the Garden Predators expansion. This Limited Quantity expansion will include tons of unlocked Stretch Goal content not in the wide release of Papillon. We have exciting goals planned for those who want to get in on early copies of this game!
- Countless hours have gone into the design and development of this game to ensure a balanced and enjoyable experience.
- The utmost thought and care were taken with regard to the theme and source material for the game. As with all of Kolossal's releases, we strive to make games that are enjoyable, approachable, and non-exclusionary.
- We believe friendly local gaming stores are important pillars of our community and will not sell to online discounters. You can read more here about our Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy.
Rather than offer exclusives as stretch goals, Kolossal rewards our backers' support with limited edition content. Learn more about our Limited Quantities Policy here.
Kickstarter is the world's largest funding platform for creative projects. Every month, tens of thousands of people pledge millions of dollars to creative projects in dozens of categories.
A person who supports a project is called a "backer." The process of giving money to this project is called a "pledge."
In return for your pledge, we (the creators of the campaign) are able to offer "rewards," depending on the amount you pledge. For example, if you pledge $60 to help back the project, we'll offer you a copy of the game along with any stretch goals we achieve as soon as it is manufactured.
You can become a backer in just three easy steps:
- Step 1: Read through the pledge levels and rewards we're offering in the right sidebar of this page.
- Step 2: Click the large, green "BACK THIS PROJECT" button to the right of the trailer video at the top of this page.
- Step 3: Enter your pledge amount, and complete the steps for filling in your information. This process takes just a few seconds! That's it! It's really that simple! Thank you for backing!
Once you've backed this project, we encourage you to share this page on social media platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter and share with your friends and family. Also, be sure to like Kolossal Games on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for real-time updates about this project, and find us on Instagram and BoardGameGeek for even more!
Risks and challenges
Papillon is the 14th Kickstarter from Kolossal Games, and our team has years of experience with publishing games. We have an impeccable track record of successfully delivering previous Kickstarter projects to thousands of supporters. Our commitment to building a strong, supportive community around Kolossal Games will enable us to also deliver this project on time and with the highest quality possible. That said, there are always complexities and considerations in a project of this scope that may cause delays. There are many steps in the process of manufacturing and fulfilling a game, many of which involve partnerships. Through careful and thorough planning, common mistakes can be avoided. However, possible delays can occur from circumstances beyond our immediate control. If such an issue is encountered, our team will adapt and no corners will be cut to course correct as needed. Our greatest obstacle is simply the funding capital to manufacture such an ambitious product of the highest quality capable. Your contribution makes this a reality!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (13 days)