Free "RSD" Screwdrivers + $10 Add-Ons
We greatly appreciate everyone's strong support of the project and are excited to announce a new tool that we are adding to this project!
Every backer who pledges for multiple TPT's (2 or more) will receive a free gift
We've noticed that we have quite a few folks pledging for multiple TPT's and wanted to extend a special thanks to those super-supporters. Every backer who pledges for 2 or more TPT's, will get a free 2 pack of our RSD (Ramp Screwdriver) and titanium key rings.
Multiple flat head screwdrivers hidden in plain sight
The RSD is an inconspicuous series of multiple flat head screwdrivers. An included titanium key ring helps provide torque. It ramps up from 0.03 in. to 0.078 in. (0.762 mm to 2mm).
Made from recycled TPT materials
To save precious metals and materials, the RSD pieces are designed from recycled universal wrench cutouts, transforming waste into beautiful and versatile pocket tools.
Can I pledge for 1 TPT reward and add-on a RSD screwdriver 2 pack?
Absolutely! Everyone is welcome to get as many RSD 2 packs as they want.
Just add $10 to your total pledge for each 2 pack you want added to your current TPT reward.
We will confirm your reward selections on the final survey once the project funding period is over.
How do I adjust my pledge?
1. After you have pledged to the project there will be a blue "Manage" button on the top right hand column.
2. Click "Change my Pledge" to increase your pledge amount. Add $10 for each 2 pack you wish to receive with your rewards.
3. Check your pledge amount and click "Continue," followed by the "Confirm" button.
If you need help, check out the official Kickstarter instructions.
$200K Stretch Goal
We're almost there!!
Please continue to spread the word about the TPT project so we can hit this stretch goal and give everyone 2 inserts at no extra charge.
Here are 3 simple ways/ideas to help:
1. Know someone who would like a TPT gift? Consider pledging for multiple rewards and get a free RSD 2 pack!
2. Share the project link on social media : http://kck.st/1X00kLo
3. Email your favorite blog/site and submit a story tip about the project.
Thank you all for your amazing support!
-Chadwick & Joe
KS Project Link: http://kck.st/1X00kLo
Lastly, we want to share a sweet project that we're backing. We look forward to seeing it in real life! It's ending soon, so feel free to check it out by clicking on the image below.