Torturing Adventurers For Fun & Profit
We're now in the last few days of KS2. Tell your friends, post in your favorite forums, groups, and subs. Let everyone know about the awesome deals to be had before it's over. They'll thank you later.
NEW ADDON SET:
Traps & Hazards 4 has been released and for a mere $10 you get some very iconic and clever devices of death and destruction in the shape of the more esoteric and classic dangers.
- spinning blade pillars that you can stack to any size
- a narrow pit insert with a bottomless pit perspective
- 2x falling destroyers to crush and pulverize
- spears for any slotted doorway that can be displayed as coming out of the floor or from the ceiling
- a raising ramp to dump adventurers into that hazard they thought they avoided
- two types of bridges that fit over a rotating spiked pit
- a special notched door that holds at multiple levels that can be used as a timer for adventurers to escape or levels of a puzzle to unlock
- 4x flooding water spouts to fill a room (2x metal and 2x stone drains)
- a flame jet and a billowing poison cloud that attach to the new slotted wall types
- a little slime or ooze creature to harass adventurers and dissolve their gear or contaminate all of their health potions <cue evil cackle>
- a lever switch that can be placed anywhere. place multiples of them to create a binary combination puzzle
- 3x liquid templates to mark pools of acid, tar, oil, slime... blood?
The Ancient Catacombs and both Wide Wall expansion sets will most likely not be available for show before the end of KS2, but pledging for them now will still get them into your hands on their release at the KS prices.
We've hit the $9,000 goal... a couple times now... but, we're still going to add the $9,000 goal to the Legendary Adventures set which is essentially 2 sets (Starters and Expansion 1) for all backers of $10 or more.
KS1 SALE IS COMING TO AN END:
For the duration of the Kickstarter, every DungeonWorks set is $2 off at the GameDecor.com store.
Use the code "Unearthed Evil" at checkout to apply the discount.
Come visit us on Facebook to join in on the discussion with other DungeonWorks Architects and talk to other builders for tips, tricks, and photos