Hello! My name is Kit, and I’m the creative brains behind Kit Cronk Studio.
You may already know me from instagram, where I'm semi-famous for my dramatic Disney Karaoke insta-stories.
I'm a graphic designer passionate about all things nerdy, feminist, and bookish.
This is my second Kickstarter campaign. I successfully launched a range of Feminist-Nerd enamel pins earlier this year (see the project here).
This shirt will NOT be available anywhere else once this campaign is finished. This is your ONLY chance to get it!
The funds will go towards the production of the shirts, packaging + shipping, and associated fees.
Remember that Kickstarter will not charge you until the campaign is finished and fully funded.
When I unveiled this design paying homage to the leading ladies of the MCU, I was inundated with requests to turn it into a shirt!
Here's a close up look... (note: background will not be printed on the shirts)
From left to right, we have: Maria Hill, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel, Valkyrie, Peggy Carter, Shuri, Gamora, and Wasp.
I'm working with a local screenprinter + digital apparel printer to ensure you get the best quality shirt for the most economical price. I've road-tested these myself and can confirm they are comfortable, easy to care for, and the colours look fantastic.
ABOUT THE PRINTING
- They use eco-friendly, biodegradable inks which adhere to strict industry standards.
- They recommend washing inside-out with cold water and then air-drying on a coat hanger to ensure the print lasts the longest possible!
- On white garments the ink almost goes into the fabric and so the print feels very soft to touch.
ABOUT THE SHIRT
- 150 g/m2 (141 g/m2 in White) – 100% Cotton Preshrunk Jersey Knit
- Seamless double needle 1.27cm rib knit collar
- Side seam construction with stylish tapered fit
- Deluxe 30’s Softstyle yarn
- Double-needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Tapered neck and shoulders
Individuals are responsible for reviewing the available sizes and choosing appropriately. Shirts are made to order, and I am unable to accept returns or exchanges.
- Step 1: Grab a T Shirt that fits you well
- Step 2: Lay it on a table & measure it armpit to armpit on one side only
- Step 3: Compare this to the sizes below for a perfect fit!
SMALL - 41cm / 16.1" width, 64cm / 25.2" length
MEDIUM - 43cm / 16.9" width, 67cm / 26.3" length
LARGE - 47cm / 18.5" width, 69cm / 27.2" length
X LARGE - 50cm / 19.7" width, 71 cm / 27.9" length
XX LARGE - 56cm / 22" width, 72 cm / 28.3" length
XXX LARGE - 60cm / 23.6" width , 74 cm / 29.1" length
Example: I'm an AU size 14/16 shirt and the XXL fits very comfortably. It is a tapered / slim fit, so if in doubt, go a size up.
REMEMBER - This shirt will NOT be available anywhere else once this campaign is finished. This is your ONLY chance to get it!
Orders will be trackable. Individuals are responsible for being aware of any charges or taxes that may be associated with receiving their order.
AUSTRALIA - $10 flat rate EVERYWHERE ELSE - $15 flat rate
End June / Start July - Kickstarter launches!
Mid July - Kickstarter ends and surveys are sent
Mid to Late July - Funds arrive and production begins
August - Shirts are produced and shipped!
I would be SO appreciative if you could share this project on facebook, insta-stories, twitter, with your barista, and anyone who you want to nag to buy it for you!
You can also follow me and check out my other work here:
Risks and challenges
• Kickstarter campaign must be successful to fund manufacturing
• Actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor
• Delays out of my control due to manufacturer issues (e.g. equipment breaks and needs repair. However, this is a well established local printer who I'm confident will be able to meet the timeline)
• Individuals are responsible for reviewing the available sizes and choosing appropriately. Shirts are made to order, and I am unable to accept returns or exchanges.
- (16 days)