Funded! King of Diamonds, Finishing Info & Stretch Goal!
Funded! Thank You!
First off I wanted to tell everyone a big huge awesome THANK YOU for an incredible first 24 hours. We are fully funded and off to the races. I have some awesome stuff planned for the project and even more things up my sleeve for the art and cards themselves.
Below is the US King of Diamonds who features the design motifs of the $10 dollar bill.
Finishing info & Stretch goal!
A few people have been asking about the finishing info for the deck so I wanted to give a basic overview of the main points at this moment. Some of these might change, but this is the creative direction so far.
Tuck Cases (Playing Card Boxes)
- Premium thick Paper Stock
- Fully embossed
- Foil on the inside and the outside
- Metallic Inks
- Foiling on the back of both decks
And as two stretch goals we had planned that you guys just blasted through even before we had a chance to let you know:
- UV spot effects to create hidden images on the card faces and backs (simulating watermarks of real currency)
- Possible holographic foil on cards (simulating security strips on currency)
I'll make sure to keep everyone posted about the progress and the plans. Thanks again for the support!