The iOS & Android versions of Battle Worlds: Kronos are finally available in the App-Store and Google Play Store respectively. Wo-hoo!
In the first week the price will be $9.99 and $14.99 after that.
Please spread the word about the release. The more people buy the game TODAY, the better our chances to get recognized and featured by Apple and Google.
So please let as many people as possible know about it! And if you like it, please write a review/rate the game. Many thanks from us in advance!
Free for backers!
As a backer you can get the new versions for free, of course!
This is how:
- You’re going to get an e-mail from us (subject: “Your Key for Battle Worlds: Kronos on iOS/Android”); If you haven't received the mail within the next 24 hours, let us know (please check your spam folder first).
- In this e-mail you find your personal key (or more than one, depending on your pledge-level)
- Go to: https://secure.kingart-games.com and log-in (or register and then log-in).
- Click on “Redeem a game key” and enter the key.
Now open the App Store or the Google Play Store on your tablet.
- Search the “Lite” version of BW:K (a free “demo version” featuring only one singleplayer and one multiplayer level). Download and run this version.
- As soon as you log-in (in-game) with your account (the one you redeemed the key for), the free version will be automatically upgraded to the “full version”.
Attention: For some unknown reasons the iOS “Lite” version has not yet been released by Apple. We think it’s going to be online later today.
Attention: The game has been optimized for tablets (but it may run on strong smartphones as well). It needs a device with at least 1GB of memory.
BoUT2 Chapter 3 Released!
The third and probably darkest chapter of our point-and-click adventure "The Book of Unwritten Tales 2" is online on Steam Early Access!
If you haven’t bought the game yet, then… well… you should! ;-) http://store.steampowered.com/app/279940/