This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by Wed, May 15 2019 4:00 PM UTC +00:00.
Introducing The Hie V2 Diaper Bag
Like all Hie products, our Hie V2 is packed full of features. We've taken decades of experience, both as parents and leading industry designers, to bring you the most intuitive diaper bag yet.
Hie Diaper Bag
Say "Hie" to your new best friend. The Hie bag comes standard with Stroller Straps, a Messenger Strap, the magnetic Hie Key Fob, and a pre-wired, built-in USB port to attach any after-market portable battery to charge any device. Choose from three new lush colors – Bay, Jet, or Crane.
- Quick-Access Changing Pad - The detachable fold-out pad flips down for easy access and quick diaper changes and has a wipeable surface.
- USB Port For Charging - The Hie bag comes pre-wired with a built-in USB port for use with any after-market portable battery with the ability to charge any device.
- Kickstand Expand - Simply unzip the built-in expansion feature at the back of the bag to add a whopping 5.5L of volume!
- New Closure - Our new magnetic buckle closure is on the outside of the lid - simple, secure, intuitive (and still one-handed).
- Transform It - Choose between the detachable shoulder strap, cross-body carry, or stowable backpack straps.
- Pockets with a Purpose - Hie features a handy phone pocket with charging station, no-tip drink pocket that zips away when not in use, and a key pocket with built-in magnet to keep keys in place.
Hie Changing Pod
Have baby, will travel. Perfect for quick, on-the-go diaper changes, the Hie Changing Pod comes with a foldable, waterproof changing mat and zippered main compartment that holds the ideal number of diapers. Handy stroller straps make this the perfect companion!
- Includes fold-out changing pad.
- Holds 3-4 cloth diapers & 6-7 disposable diapers.
- Coordinates with & fits perfectly inside Hie Diaper Bag.
- Has a wipeable surface.
- Its easy-access pocket fits most standard wipes containers.
Show off your one-of-a-kind Hie wallet at your next Hie society event! This durable wallet features the same asymmetrical design as your Hie bag, making them the perfect pair!
- Features zippered compartment with card slots.
- Includes internal zippered coin pocket.
- Includes clear ID slot in center.
- Fits any size cell phone.
Hie Key Fob
The Hie Key Fob is the perfect stylish accessory for your keychain. It features the Hie logo in colors that coordinate perfectly with your Hie Bag! The metal body pairs with the Hie Diaper Bag’s built-in magnet pocket for keeping keys safe and secure.
O.N.E. Cloth Diaper
The O.N.E Diaper (fits 10-35+ lbs.) is unique among cloth diaper all-in-ones because it comes with everything parents need to cloth diaper a baby: enough absorbency to forget boosters and doublers (even overnight), two built-in closure options, and a heavy-duty construction that is built to last.
These colors and this unique travel print are only available through the Kickstarter campaign at this time, so pledge today to get yours! Learn More >>
GroVia Pail Liner
Washable pail liners are a necessity when cloth diapering! Packs up small and is easy to use with cord and gusset. The polyester cord allows for easy use with your current diaper pail, keeping the bag from slipping off, and when it comes time for laundry it turns into a perfect tote bag. See Features & Details >>
Keep your cloth diapers and accessories secure with this durable zippered wetbag. A cloth diapering necessity, this versatile tote features a simple, yet effective, design that tucks conveniently into your diaper bag when on the go. Perfect for travel, daycare or swimming! See Features & Details >>
32 oz Hydro Flask Water Bottle
Keep life moving with our 32 oz bottle and Standard Flex Cap. It stashes easily into a small shoulder bag, your Hie Bag’s side pocket, and it holds enough icy cold goodness to keep you going for hours without weighing you down. No wonder it's one of Hydro Flask's bestselling water bottles.
- Versatile, middle-of-the-road size.
- TempShield™ insulation eliminates condensation and keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours.
- Durable 18/8 Pro-Grade Stainless Steel construction.
- BPA-Free and Phthalate-Free.
- Compatible with Standard Mouth Insulated Sport Cap.
- Lifetime Warranty.
What is an add-on?
Add-ons are for select Hie Kickstarter Backers at qualifying pledge levels. You can increase your pledge and choose to receive more products in addition to what's included in your chosen rewards tier. Perhaps your original rewards tier doesn't have all of the items you'd like for the perfect Hie Life, or maybe you need an extra Changing Pod for your car! If you want to snag some add-ons, keep reading....
How do I get add-ons?
1. Back Hie at a qualifying pledge level. You must be an existing Backer with a pledge of $100 or more to purchase add-ons.
2. Login to your Kickstarter account. Select “Manage Pledge” on the Kickstarter pledge page.
3. Increase your pledge amount to cover the new add-ons you would like to purchase. You may purchase as many add-ons as you wish.
4. Once the Hie Kickstarter period ends, you will be able to purchase the add-on items when filling out your Backer survey (using the credit in your account).
You pledged $130 but want one of those sweet Hie Wallets. Just add $25 to your pledge (for a total of $155). Whamo! Your original pledge of a Hie diaper bag now includes a Hie wallet.
Why would I choose a reward tier over an add-on?
Reward Tiers have the maximum discount on each product, so these package deals are going to give you the best value. Add-ons have a smaller discount, but are a great way to customize Hie products to fit your lifestyle.
After eight babies, and years of searching for a diaper bag that functioned as well as it looked, it was time to bring the Hie Diaper Bag to fruition. I've taken my knowledge as a mom and expert diaper changer, and combined it with an amazing design team who has created bags and backpacks for outdoor industry leaders like Sitka, North Face, and Thule. The result is a diaper bag that combines a sleek modern look with intuitive features and the ultimate in functionality.
Our promise at GroVia is to provide products that are the highest quality, healthy, and environmentally friendly to parents throughout the world. We strive to empower our employees and customers with the knowledge necessary to make a positive impact on the planet through natural parenting.
Customs and Duties
Prices do not include VAT, GST, or other country taxes. Our terms of sale for international orders are FOB Destination. This means that you pay all freight and duties or taxes. As we are shipping these products all over the world, it is impossible for us to build in the various duties, VAT, and GST tax for each location. For more information on calculating duties, please visit: http://www.dutycalculator.com/new-import-duty-and-tax-calculation
Hie Kickstarter Warranty
We take great pride in the quality and the craftsmanship of every product we put our names on. Our goal is to provide our backers with products that they love! Due to the nature of the Hie Diaper Bag being a Kickstarter product offered at a steep discount, we are providing a more limited warranty at this time. While we will do everything in our power to mitigate any manufacturing problems with Hie, this version of the bag is a new offering and may evolve over time. All Hie-branded products purchased through our 2019 Kickstarter campaign will include the following warranty:
The Hie warranty is valid for 90 days upon receipt of your Kickstarter products. All Hie products (Bag, Changing Pod, Key Fob, Wallet) may be returned for repair or replacement of the defective product. No refunds will be given. A proof of purchase is required for any warranty claim. All product returned for warranty must submit a Return Authorization Form. Returned product must be returned in the same condition in which it was received, in the original packaging. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Items often covered by warranty:
Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, including but not limited to:
· Fabric flaws
· Broken or non-functioning zippers
· Broken straps and handles
· Defective interior foam padding
· Broken buckles
· Key magnet not working
What is not covered by warranty?
· Wear and tear as a result of normal use
· Damages from abuse
· Natural breakdown of materials
· Cosmetic issues that do not affect the function of the bag
· Accidental damage like rips and cuts in fabric
· Damage resulting from improper care or washing
· Stains, dirt, discoloration, or color-fading from sun exposure
· Products that have been altered or repaired by customer
· General customer dissatisfaction or unmet expectations with product (not liking color, weight, shape, fits, straps, etc.)
Risks and challenges
This is our third Kickstarter Project since 2014. Our first Kickstarter for the O.N.E diaper was fully funded in just four short days and went on to meet its stretch goal as well. Our second Kickstarter, for the original Hie Bag, was launched on Kickstarter in July 2017 and was fully funded in less than 60 seconds!
We know how to successfully deliver high-quality products with amazing reviews—and we have the history to prove it. We have tested and iterated our prototypes to find a great fit and superior function. I have worked with the same amazing manufacturing family overseas for the past five years on the GroVia project. I often travel to inspect and see our manufacturing first-hand. We know what needs to get done to ensure your quality Hie and GroVia products are delivered to you as promised!
While there can always be manufacturing obstacles and delays we have planned accordingly to minimize these. We feel quite confident that our preparations and partners will result in a great production with minimal risks. Because this project is so unique we have added extra time to our estimated delivery to account for any unforeseen delays. Our goal is to "over deliver" on our promise for the Hie Rewards.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- All gone!