Why back us on Kickstarter?
- Get the game first! - Before the game enters any distribution channel, you will get your copy!
- Subsidized Shipping! - US backers have free shipping!
- Exclusive Content! - A threat for only our backers to confront! The Legendary Quetzicotyl.
- NOW w/Solo and Coop Mode! - Thanks to Backers interacting and sharing the campaign on Facebook, we added 12 exclusively coop/solo Quests!
- NOW with 5th Player added! - Thanks to backers we got to add a 5th Player for all backers!
Become a Fan here on BGG and help us unlock MORE Quests for the game!
*Note, components in the video are prototype quality and not final.
To make things easy for everyone, We will be pre-packing games at the factory, before sending them to our distribution partners, keeping the costs as low as possible for our backers (this is a heavy game).
We have subsidized shipping into the core pledges for Tabula Rasa. Though some regions will have to pay additional fees, seen here:
- Canada | European Union | Australia - $10
- The Rest of the World - $20
Kid Loves Tiger Games is a small team of people dedicated to making great looking games that everyone can love! So why are we on Kickstarter?
Risks and challenges
The things mitigating risk: All of the base components are standard. We use a standard acrylic piece and mostly standard card/token sizes. This makes the games production far smoother than ones with tons of custom pieces or miniatures!
Still though, even the most reputable manufacturers and shippers, things can still happen out of all of our control that cause delays. Rest assured we will communicate those issues, should any arise, promptly either in the comment section, a live feed and/or the updates we do weekly post campagin.
Our Refund Policy
All pledges for Tabula Rasa can be refunded up to the completion of the 60 day grace period, no questions asked.
If the refund is asked more than 60 days after the end of the Kickstarter campaign, 10% will have to be deducted from the amount (this is because of the charges each pledge incurs from Kickstarter and Stripe, since we will not be refunded of them beyond that point), and the refund will have to be done via the Kid Loves Tiger Games PayPal instead of the Credit Card you used on Stripe at the close of the campaign.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)