48 Hours to Go - An Upon a Fable Index
With only 48-hours to go with this Upon a Fable Kickstarter campaign, people will be returning to the project to make a decision on supporting the game before the window of opportunity closes on Monday night at 9pm.
What follows below is a helpful index for reviewing the campaign:
- Richard Ham (Radho Runs Through...) - summary comments
- Lance Myxter (Undead Viking) - gameplay, discussion, review
- Update #3 - (Father Geek) - with opinions from gamers, parents, and children
- Game Turn Demo - six minutes of video (main page)
- Richard Ham - over an hour of gameplay video (main page)
- Update #11 - Tom Vasel (Dice Tower)
Sample of Complete Rules
- Update #6 - oversized Player Order Art Cards
- Update #8 - Realm Cards
- Update #10 - Dream Cards
- Update #13 - Ever After Cards
- Update #16 - Curse & Blessing Cards
- Update #17 - Enchantment Cards
We're very excited that your support will allow us to bring this game to you.
While the gameplay and mechanics are accessible and familiar, we really believe there is nothing else like Upon a Fable in the hobby!
Thank you very much for supporting this game.