2 hours left, $3000 to go to full color, RIGHT ON THE EDGE!
WE'RE ALMOST TO FULL COLOR!
If I keel over, it's because with 2 hours to go we're only $3,150 away from a full color rule book as a free upgrade -- but we have to reach $100,000 in order to make it happen! If you're tempted to add on physical copies of the supplements, tweak your pledge levels, or strong-arm your friends by hitting them with archaic alarm clocks, NOW IS THE TIME!
Bonus massive thanks to backer Tusky, whose $2500 top-level pledge (for the sophosaurs) yesterday means I'll be going to go run TimeWatch for him in Montreal. Two more of those are left if anyone wants me to come and GM! And of course, swing by the Comments page for exciting blow-by-blow of our epic struggle upwards to color. You people are incredibly funny. It's a joy riding this out with you as you apply votes to ezeru and sophosaurs.
One Last Stretch Goal About to be Hit!
I really wanted to write a particular campaign expansion, and it's my game, so I'm gratuitously and egregiously sliding it in at the last minute during our climb to $100K.
LOCKED: $97,000: Campaign style expansion 11: Chronal Horror! Monstrosities throughout history are penetrating the thin veil between worlds, from 16th century vampires to sanity-rending cyberspirits driven by hard data and cold hatred, and are destroying everything we thought we knew. You need to use time travel to help stop them... a shame, really, since it may be time travel that's weakening the veil in the first place. A horror setting of hard choices and terrible foes, crossing over with Robin D. Laws' Esoterrorists.
After the Campaign!LAST MINUTE PLEDGES AND UPGRADES:
I'll post a Paypal email address on the main page for anyone who wants to make a last-minute pledge or add-ons.
- Pledges: We'll support new pledges and upgrades (only) for one week after the campaign closes here, although those totals won't add to any stretch goals. If we hit color and you want to upgrade from a PDF to a hard copy, that's how to do so.
- Add-ons: If you decide you want to add-on physical copies of books after the fact, you'll have that option for much longer, at least for a few months. Those totals won't add to any stretch goals.
- I can be reached by messaging me here on Kickstarter, or by emailing email@example.com.
- Questions for Pelgrane can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATES ON GAME PROGRESS:
- I'll periodically send out official updates through Kickstarter, although I promise not to spam you.
- You'll find me chatting about the TimeWatch design process on google.com/+timewatchrpg (and less formally on google.com/+kevinkulp)
- The G+ Community for Pelgrane Press is where lots of TimeWatch fan work will be informally archived and collected. RPGGeek's TimeWatch page also has great resources for collecting and discussing game info
- I'll be tweeting about the process at @timewatchrpg and (less formally) @kevinkulp
- Official updates, free resources, and great things show up at http://www.pelgranepress.com/?cat=349
- Sign up for Pelgrane's "See Page XX" to get monthly updates and cool articles about TimeWatch.
Penultimate Battle Report!
We'll cut off the final Battle Report 24 hours after the campaign ends, in order to get any last minute pledges assigned. Form ranks, Team Ezeru, form ranks!
So remarkably grateful to you all,