TimeWatch Has Mostly Left The Building
I'm happy to say 95% of the physical items associated with the TimeWatch Kickstarter have shipped to backers. I went up to our UK fulfilment house yesterday to help - this was my packing desk.
Some specific items have not been shipped, and there are some backers we've not been able to ship to. Look under your region heading to see which items are going out later; look under Backer Exceptions to see which backers haven't had their books.
Backer expection or not - there is no need to email us about your goods shipping.
US and Canada Customers
US and Canada shipments have been going out all this week direct from the printer via USPS book mailing. The last of them went out yesterday. The delivery time is 2-8 days.
- All standard edition TimeWatch RPG, Behind Enemy Times and Book of Changing Years have shipped (but see exceptions)
- All but six Book of Changing Years limited editions have gone out; the remaining six are shipping from the UK.
- Limited Edition TimeWatch and postcards will be going out mid-August. So, if you got a Limited Edition Upgrade, you won't see it until then. Bookplates for the Book of Changing Years limited edition will go out then.
Exceptions: If you are a backer exception (see below) in the US then your books will ship out from Indie Press Revolution. IPR are at Gen Con, so there will be no more US or Canada shipments until after then (mid-August).
UK and Rest of World
All UK and Rest of World shipments have gone out or are going out, except limited edition bookplates for Changing Years and TimeWatch RPG, which will go out in September.
Smaller parcels are going out 2nd Class (average delivery time two working days), larger parcels 1st Class (average delivery time one working day), and some larger UK ones by DPD (a tracked service). Everything else went out airmail. EU shipments take 3-5 working days, and other destinations up to 18 days.
Exceptions: If you are one of the few Rest of World backers who have not completed your survey or have a card in a declined state, then your books will ship out in late August or early September. Kixto (our UK shipper) takes their annual leave from 7th August until 25th August.
Some orders (80 backers) have not shipped because of address and payment issues. We've contacted these backers a few times already, and I will contact them by email today to remind them.
- If you pledged for add-ons and your card is still in a declined state your books won't ship until you have provided a card which works, or removed the extra add-ons and completed your pledge.
- If you are in the US and Canada, and you completed your survey or your credit card didn't clear until after 17th July your books will ship after Gen Con in mid-August.
- If you are in the rest of the world and you have not completed your survey, then your books will go out in early September,
All backer exceptions who have not completed their surveys need to go to backerkit and provide address details there.