The Annual Brief™ by KENT is the only 100% organic pima cotton underwear that's cooling and breathable, free of toxins and pesticides, naturally hypo-allergenic - and best of all, helps keep you (and the planet) healthy.
We've received love from....
The dirty truth about 99% of underwear sold today:
We eat organic food. We apply organic skincare. We use organic tampons ... it's time our underwear are organic too. The Annual Brief™ was born out of the belief that what we put on our body should be as healthy and clean as what we put in our body. Each Brief is made of 100% certified organic pima cotton - a naturally hypoallergenic, silky smooth fabric that's 100% free of toxins, synthetics and pesticides. And because studies show we should replace our everyday underwear once a year to stay healthy, we take the guesswork out of knowing when it's time to refresh your underwear drawer. Each pair comes with a unique D.O.B. to help keep track. Stick with us, and never worry about underwear shopping again.
Take our Quick Fit Quiz™ to find briefs perfect for your bum >
The Annual Brief comes in 3 styles....
And 2 colors...
MIX AND MATCH colors and styles within all pledge levels.
Each Annual Brief comes with a unique (and discreet) D.O.B. to help keep track when it may be time to swap.
*Spark joy* and reboot your underwear drawer.
The Annual Brief is:
- A World First: certified organic pima cotton underwear and subscription program designed to take the worry out of having healthy, fresh underwear daily. Keep it on auto-pilot or change any time.
- Perfect fit: tried and tested on dozens of women to be the most comfortable, breathable underwear you'll ever own.
- Made With Certified Organic Pima Cotton: ultra-breathable, naturally hypo-allergenic and anti-bacterial, and 100% free of pesticides, toxins and petrochemicals.
- Sourced from Peru - Organic Pima – The Softest Cotton Fabric: that won't pill, bunch or get scratchy like conventional cotton. And, sustainably farmed and fair trade certified!
- Designed for Everyday: lightweight fabric to wear running, jogging, walking, working, brunch-ing and everything in-between.
- Machine Washable: pop them in the wash with like colors, tumble dry or line dry and voila!
- Made in Los Angeles: with our family-owned factory.
- Stamped with Unique D.O.B.: because studies show we should replace everyday underwear annually, each Annual Brief comes with a discreetly stamped 'Date of Birth' to help keep track.
- Landfill Free: each Annual Brief shipment comes with a Recycle Club pouch, to send back pairs that are past their prime to our recycling partner for refinement and repurposing (i.e. in insulation) to divert waste from landfill.
- Auto-Refresh Guarantee: our annual subscription program keeps track of when it may be time to swap out your old pairs for new, so you don't have to.
- The Beginning Of A Whole New Category Of Underwear: based on the natural, toxic-free and biodegradable benefits offered by organic pima cotton.
To pre-order The Annual Brief, pick a reward that contains The Annual Brief. Once you have pledged, sit back and relax - we’ll be in touch to collect your style, color, size and shipping information when this project is complete beginning of July.
Once you’ve pledged, we’ll send a warm welcoming to the KENT community! Throughout our campaign, we’ll be sharing updates with backers include photos and footage of the products as well as live video hangouts and Q&A with the founding team.
Where Your Money Goes: When you support us by ordering The Annual Brief, or savings with our Annual Brief Bundles, not only will you get that reward but you'll also be helping to make this project a reality. Our USD $24K is our breakeven point for going into production. Your pledge will help pay for the fabric weaving and production in Peru, and make sure our factory in LA can be paid well for their hard work. In short, it will be greatly appreciated and, we hope, help launch a whole new category of healthy, organic pima cotton under-apparel.
SHIPPING: All pledges $50 and over qualify for free domestic shipping within the US, and all other domestic orders ship for $10. Shipping for orders shipped to Canada will be $15. Shipping for all other international orders will be $25. You should include this amount in your Kickstarter pledge by visiting our Kickstarter page and clicking "manage your pledge" button that sits next to our video. The average number of days for shipping may vary based upon origin and destination. Please also bare in mind any duty or taxes on import into your country will be your responsibility. Expedited shipping available - please contact us to arrange.
RETURNS: We want you to love your Annual Brief! We understand mistakes with sizing will be made and we will do our best to exchange your Briefs for the right size. Try on one Brief from your order and request an exchange for a different size or style for the rest, if needed. Keep all original protective liners and tags in tact. Because our margins are really tight, we will have to charge for the freight cost of any returns.
We started KENT in 2016 because there was no simple, style-driven organic underwear for women. Since our launch, we've talked to hundreds of women about what they want in their underwear drawer - not just those ones for special occasions but those everyday briefs you reach for every morning. Learn more about us at www.kentwoman.com.
THANK YOU + CONTACT
Questions? Contact our team! Email us and we'll get back to you within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org
Risks and challenges
This is KENT Woman's 3rd year in manufacturing organic underwear. We've got some great experience behind us on how to manufacture high-quality underwear and loungewear, and fulfill lots of orders for them. We've also always dealt with unexpected challenges in a way that leaves every last customer happy with their purchase and proud to support our company.
In short, we know what we're doing, and you should be very confident that we will deliver what we say we will, when we say we will. And we solemnly swear that should unforeseen issues come up, we will handle them with transparency and care for you, our backers.
If all goes well during our funding campaign, we'll finish up with enough preorders for The Annual Brief. Of course we're trying our hardest to predict our future demand and plan accordingly, but it's far from an exact science.
Supply Chain Risk
As KENT continues to evolve we're perfecting the art of managing our supply chain. We're so thrilled on how far we've developed our supply chain - fabric to factory. It's always safe to say that there is still some risk here. If a container shipment is delayed for 2 weeks in customs, for instance, our fulfillment schedule—even if padded—can start to slip.
Acts of God
We're based in Los Angeles. That means we could have an earthquake. Or we could have a massive spur-of-the-moment beach party and parade involving brilliant costumes or public nudity. Whatever happens, we'll get through it together. We promise.
- (30 days)