iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, SE, 5s
ShutterGrip is compatible with most Android smartphones. The bracket is extensible to support smartphones as wide as 3.3 inch (8.5cm). Please refer to the compatible sheet on our Kickstarter page.
Here are the spec for the bracket when fully expanded:
* Bracket width (max): 3.4in/85mm
* Bracket depth (max): 0.6in/12.7mm
If your smartphone (with/without a case) is within these dimensions, it will fit nicely.
1. ShutterGrip uses standard flat-coin mercury battery (CR2032 Mercury Battery ) that are readily available in supermarkets and stores.
2. A new battery will last up to 180 days*.
* Based on 500-presses per day. Useful life will be longer or shorter depending on varying user habit and usage circumstances.
3. Remove the Bluetooth Shutter Remote. Press and slide down on the the battery cover. Remove and replace the battery inside.
ShutterGrip is usable regardless of your hand orientation. Clip ShutterGrip on either end of your smartphone and find the hand grip that best suit your style.
ShutterGrip provides the most stable and comfortable grip that allows you to handle your smartphone even on the move.
ShutterGrip includes a complimentary copper-core lanyard that provides added security and peace of mind, while you capture the moment.
ShutterGrip supports Bluetooth v. 4.0 and above. and any smartphone that uses the volume key as native camera shutter key.
ShutterGrip includes one-year warranty. Present proof of purchase to get warranty support worldwide.
After our funding goal is reached, we will be sending out a survey to every backers confirming details such as the color choice and the shipping address.
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.