The Campaign Notebook for Players and Creators - Hardcover
- FOR PLAYERS: Are you a player that likes to take detailed notes of the great campaign your GM is running? Do you like to write down key NPC names or make sure you know the nuances of your spells? Maybe you want a cool documentation of the amazing time you're having with your friends.
- FOR CREATORS: Are you writing a campaign and need an organized notebook? Any world builder needs a strong outline to create a large and vibrant environment. This will be the one place you can brainstorm, sketch, and flesh out your campaign.
- FOR LEGACY: Are you a parent or friend that wants to get your child or friend into tabletop roleplaying? This notebook can spark their imagination and encourage them to join in.
- FOR DRAWING: Do you like to draw while you're playing? There's plenty of room for that here too.
The Campaign Notebook is for you. Hardback and perfectly bound, it has sections for
- Characters (players and NPCs)
- Key Events (what happened when and where)
- Items (loot and other weirdness)
- Weapons (axes and broadswords and that broken crossbow)
- Spells (magic missile and everything else)
- The World (ecology and lore and maps and traps and crypts)
- Critical Successes (document each awesome attack)
- Critical Fails (detail every bleedy blunder)
- Notable Deaths (player and NPCs... *sigh)
- Notes (where big ideas go)
- Side Quests (where the subplots unfold)
- One Shots (for those random shorts)
with space and fields for sketches and drawings.
We want this book to feel like YOUR book so there is no copyright information or author credits. This is yours to make your own. Every page is lined and/or sectioned for well-organized notes and drawings.
After weeks or months or years of playing, you will have a tome that you and your party can be proud of.
Size: 7x10" - 150 pages.
Only $15.50 each.
MORE BOOKS - ADD ONS:
You can add on more Campaign Notebooks for $5 each (keep in mind you will have to pay for the wholesale cost of printing per book when the campaign ends making each book about $15.50 total). To add more copies, just click on "Manage your pledge" after you have pledges and add $5 for each additional copy.
You can also add on the fillable PDF for $4.
With DriveThruRPG fulfilling your order, you can add on card decks for only $8 each. Just "Manage Pledge" here and add $3. When the campaign ends, you'll get a special link to buy decks for $5 each. That's a total of $8 which is far less than retail. Message us if you have any questions.
- Maze Deck 1
- Maze Deck 2
- Maze Deck Jr.
- Chamber Deck
- Critically F'd Deck
- Undead Village Deck
- Castle Builder Deck
All orders will be fulfilled by DriveThruRPG. This means we will have expedited shipping with no middle-man. It also means that you will control your order. You will be sent a link to order your book at cost (wholesale) and have it shipped directly to you.
What you pay when the campaign is over:
Estimated wholsale cost per book is $10.50 (U.S.) and £7.08 (U.K.). This means you are paying a total of about $15.50 per book -- $5.00 for your pledge and then about $10.50 for the wholesale price.
Shipping estimates below.
If you want more than one book, you must pay $5 per book on Kickstarter and then the additional wholesale cost per book after the campaign.
TOTAL COST PER BOOK IS $15.50 (ESTIMATED via DriveThruRPG). Please message us if you have any questions.
You can read more about DriveThruRPG's fulfillment here on their site:
Estimated Shipping Cost
These are the standard shipping rates posted on the DriveThruRPG site. If you order more than one book, this rate might increase. Remember, DriveThruRPG will be charging you shipping and their rates are fair.
- USA $5
- Australia $12
- Brazil $41 (premium shipping only)
- Canada $11
- Finland $11
- France $9
- Germany $8
- Greece $8
- Mexico $6
- UK $6
Wholesale Pledge and Bonus
Wholesale pledges are meant for game shops to resell their copies at store retail for around $22. You are paying about $15.00 per book and can make a $7+ profit.
People that pledge $39 or $69 will get access to wholesale prices of our cards deck. They can buy as many as they want at an estimated cost of $4.50 / $5.50. We are limiting these pledges because we are making no money off the card decks. It's a thank you for buying 10 / 20 copies of the Campaign Notebook.
Our most popular deck is the Maze Deck from our first Kickstarter campaign:
"Dungeon Dealer's decks [are] a quintessential supplement to tabletop roleplaying." Easy Roller Dice
MASSIVE TERRAIN PLEDGE w/ Book
MASSIVE set of all smooth stone wall tiles from our Etsy shop:
PAINTED. Includes 8 corner tiles, 20 wall tiles, 20 regular tiles, and 4 hallway tiles. All cast from solid Hydrotone. 52 tiles in all. That's 468 "squares" of space.
Heavy, durable, stone. 3"x3". These are solid HydroStone, painted, and hand-carved (then molded in HydroStone).
Risks and challenges
We do not foresee any risks or challenges. This is our ninth Kickstarter. The book is fully designed, uploaded, and proofed. We are nearly there!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)