My *NEW* The Lotus and the Artichoke - SRI LANKA Cookbook on Kickstarter
Dear Friends, Followers & Family of The Lotus and the Artichoke...
I've been meaning to write to all of you, the super duper backers from my very first Kickstarter project. You were part of the crew that made my cookbook dream come true. And most of your names are even in the back of the first edition of the cookbook in English. How cool is that?!
Guess what? I'M BACK ON KICKSTARTER!
The crowdfunding campaign is going AWESOME! We've got over 600 backers, and the project crushed it's funding goal in 7 DAYS!
There are actually ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT! If want to support me & get great rewards... NOW is the time!
After 2 successful Kickstarter projects and 2 internationally celebrated cookbooks, The Lotus and the Artichoke is back on Kickstarter! Earlier this year, I returned home to Berlin, Germany after 10 weeks in Sri Lanka – exploring the cities, mountains, coasts and countryside, eating and cooking with the locals everywhere, and riding lots of buses, trains, rickshaws, scooters and boats all over the country.
Since then, I've been recreating the insanely delicious eats, writing up new recipes inspired from the trip, spending hours at my art desk and computer with the illustrations and design, and photographing all the dishes for my next cookbook:
The Lotus and the Artichoke - SRI LANKA! A Culinary Adventure with over 70 Vegan Recipes
- My 3rd cookbook of vegan recipes inspired by my travels, stays with families, and cooking in the kitchens of restaurants worldwide
- 144 pages – with over 50 full page color photos
- Stories, art, and recipes inspired by 10 weeks of travel all over Sri Lanka
- Explore diverse Sri Lankan cuisine from the capital, countryside, mountains and coastal towns, including South Indian Tamil specialties from the Northern and Eastern regions – only recently accessible since end of civil clashes in 2009
- Every day classic dishes, impress-anyone curries, fancy feasts, street food superstars, awesome salads and fresh treats, great snacks, and crazy delicious sweets
- Discover new flavors, tasty spices and easy, awesome cooking skills
- Great for cooks of all levels, from beginner to advanced recipes use easy-to-find ingredients (cook everything anywhere!)
- Delicious, easy-to-follow recipes designed to satisfy and impress eaters of all ages, tastes, and minds.
- Like my other 2 cookbooks, SRI LANKA is available as printed book & e-book!
- available in ENGLISH... und auf DEUTSCH!
Thanks for your support and I can't wait to see you all again soon! ;-)
Love & Curry,
The Lotus and the Artichoke
Please SHARE this Kickstarter: http://kck.st/1dVOGQ2