It's "Smart Cube"
The Rubik's Cube is sometimes used in a variety of ways.
It's been 40 years since the cube came into the world and it's true that almost everyone knows or has tried it more than once.
According to the survey, about 98% people of the world knew about the cube.
How about you? Here's my case.
Cube was too difficult to learn!! Do you buy that?
But now, it is no longer so.
The mobile apps will be available together via Apple app store and Google Play by the end of the year!
You can enjoy various contents such like missions, timer and games through a mobile app that works with JUNECUBE.
However, you need to know about this.
In fact, JUNECUBE does not necessarily require a mobile app.
Because the processor of JUNECUBE has an intelligent solution algorithm. So JUNECUBE can tell you the solution on its own without having to sync with the app.
This is a big difference from other Smart Cubes.
Light emitting from JUNECUBE can make it easier for the user to solve the cube. This is very direct and most effective.
So we can call JUNECUBE as the "Smart Cube" or the "Easiest Cube"
JUNECUBE is also a Smart Mood light, so it can be awesome interior item in your place.
The brightness of the mood light can be controlled by the mobile app.
Remember light-emitting sequence and rotate the layers of the cube just like that!
One day in the spring of 2018, my son, June, came up to me and said,
"I watched YouTube videos and read books to solve the Rubik's Cube, but it's still too hard."
"How nice would it be to have light coming out of the cube and giving directions?"
I shouted, "That's a good idea."
This was the beginning of the development of JUNECUBE.
So I started searching for prior patents and papers all over the world. And I was able to collect and analyze the patents related to the cube.
When developing the PCB, we have disassembled the cube which is commonly sold in the market and applied the PCB prototype into the cube.
- Working prototype
It was very hard to make the size of a cube like an existing Rubik's cube.
However, if the size of the cube is bigger than the existing cube due to electronic components, users will feel uncomfortable.
We've been trying to make sure that all electronic components are integrated into the core of a limited-sized cube.
So after repeated 3D printing and revised the drawings, we were finally able to make the current cube product. JUNECUBE is about the almost same size as the existing cube.
We don't want children to give up the challenge after all because the cube is so difficult.
We want every child to master the cube and enjoy the challenge.
JUNECUBE can do so.
And ultimately, we believe that children will have an ability to solve the any cube quickly without any JUNECUBE's instruction.
JUNECUBE's role is just in there.
- Charger (cable is not available, just use micro USB cable)
- User's Manual
- Christmas decorative stickers ; only for the Christmas version
- Delivery for the Christmas version & Early birds: December 2019 ~ the Christmas day
- Delivery for the rest: January 2020 ~ next Valentine’s Day
- If you would like to purchase in bulk, please refer to the "New Reward options", (Delivery period is until February of next year)
- If you wish to have more than 100 products, please send me an e-mail or a message.
- Product dimension: 65mm X 65mm X 65mm (Length x Width x Height)
- Weight: 180g
- Wireless Communication: Bluetooth BLE
- Battery: Lithium ion, 400mA (available for 10 consecutive hours after a full 1 hour charge)
Please note that the specifications listed above can be changed somewhat to make a better product.
Intellectual property : International patents, design patents, and trademarks are pending.
It's fortunate that experienced and knowledgeable professional engineers have joined in this project. Thanks to their dedicated passion, JUNECUBE was developed faster.
- TED LEE: General manager of this project and June's dad.
- S.Y LEE: Software and application developer. He is developing Android and IOS applications.
- J. CHOI: Product planning and hardware developers. He was in charge of hardware development and is currently building a mass production system.
- I.H.KIM: Circuit design and development engineer. He has developed PCBs and sensors and is currently working on product certification.
- Y.J.BHAN : Mechanical design engineer. He designed and manufactured a prototype. He is complementing the product design for mass production.
- J.W. BAEK: Product designer. He was responsible for the design of JUNECUBE. And it is currently improving design of mass-production products.
and my son, June, is a co-inventor of JUNECUBE.
Thankfully, our project has been supported by many organizations in the South Korea.
June Cube, as an instructive play material, will be the next and better than Fidget Spinners.
Perfect and memorable gift for Christmas for your kids.
even Valentine's Day!!
Do you want to see more pictures and recent information?
Just visit our social channels and contact us.
Risks and challenges
1. All the built-in parts will be commercial products. However, some of parts can be changed during mass-production phase to produce better products, which could lead to an increase in overall production cost.
Nevertheless, this Kickstarter campaign is the for first time to introduce JUNECUBE, so we will not charge the backers any additional costs.
2. We will do our best for delivery. However, there will be a little delay to some countries and regions.
3. If the product breaks down during shipment, we will ship it back to the new product in the earliest possible time.
4. We're a small startup. A few employees are always working busy. Therefore, the respond to the inquiry may be delayed. However, we strongly promise that we will do our best.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (60 days)