Most sweatpants are made for eating Cheetos on the couch
The JUMP PANTS are made for an indoor and outdoor active lifestyle. We've over-thought every detail of The JUMP PANTS to make them the most complete, ridiculously comfortable, functional sweatpants ever made.
Founded by a former Paratrooper and US Army Ranger, we created JUMPER as an original brand that would design and manufacture everyday basic apparel products quite simply, better!
Our team is a scrappy maverick cast obsessed with quality, comfort, and highly functioning gear. We have over a decade of experience bringing to life some of the most sought after winter sports and outdoor apparel on the market. Now we're taking on your basics drawer.
We launched with our first JUMPER product last November; a perfect undershirt that's made with super soft modal fabric, cut longer to stay tucked, and form fitting so not be baggy. Hundreds of 5 Star reviews later, we're challenging the status quo sweatpants.
At JUMPER, we're making it our mission to thoughtfully re-imagine some of your everyday gear, use performance fabrics with intelligent designs and technology, and deliver products with an unmatched customer experience.
Risks and challenges
Manufacturing apparel with as many components as the JUMP PANTS have could be subject to delays. The JUMPER Team is mitigating delays in several ways:
1. We are using a cut and sew factory we have an existing relationship and already manufactures our products.
2. We've sourced each component of the JUMP PANTS to include opening a small lot with the fabric mill for our custom blend.
3. We made several rounds of prototypes and have kick ass working samples.
4. We are relying on experienced team members with 10+ years of technical ski wear manufacturing experience.
5. We've built in contingency delays in to our timeline.
All this being said, we will be continuously updating backers through the manufacturing process.
- (40 days)