June Update - What's next in the arenas!
As we continue to develop a fully-realized version of Galactic Warriors, it's become clear that we're going to need your help to whip the game into shape for a 2019 launch.
This means that we're going to be launching a Kickstarter campaign in the coming weeks that will add more cards and content to the Ophidian 2360 universe.
Anyone who backs this new Kickstarter will have a special pledge level available for Galactic Warriors, as our way of saying thank you for your assistance!
What's the plan?
We will be moving forward with Ophidian 2360: Hostile Takeover, a new release of cards for Ophidian 2360. As with our past campaigns, we will be producing everything here in the US, so fulfillment will happen within a relatively short period of time after the campaign closes.
It will add the following:
- All new cards (Gladiators, Quick-Hits, Pumps, and Minions)
- A Supplemental set of cards to bring all of your Survival of the Fittest cards to a full playset (3 of each Strategy card)
- A new playable deck featuring new Gladiators as well as revised deck lists for the Survival of the Fittest decks to help to make them even more competitive
- Level 3/4 Versions of all Gladiators who didn't already have one
- Revised Playset of the cards contained in the People's Champion expansion
- A completely revised/rewritten rulebook (not a rules sheet)
We're very excited about what this expansion will bring to the game. If we achieve certain stretch goals, backers will see more content added to the available items, as well as some exciting content that will be completely new to the game!
And now, enjoy some additional preview cards!
Vice President of Marketing and Design
Hack and Slash Games