Join the Revolution! Ignite a passion in youth and young adults to live a life pleasing to Christ by ways of J-pop fashion. Eze 37:4-6 Read more
This project's funding goal was not reached on January 31, 2012.
About this project
What I Want to Do:
I want start a Japanese Popular Christian clothing line called, J-Pop Revolution. I wish to get enough funding to get a fashion line ,J-Pop Revolution, started. The pledging is open all January 2012. ALL Pledges , even for a $1, will receive gifts.
J-PR's goal is to ignite a passion in youth and young adults to be themselves by ways of providing a modest yet confident alternative to Japanese popular fashion that emphasizes a self-beauty in Christ, beyond materialism. To become a revolutionary pledge today!
How it Will Be Done:
I will use the funds to start the fashion line with the help of Visionary Development Institute (a non-profit that helps to start Christian projects). The funds will be used as follows:
- Produce/manufacture all the clothing by using Candow co., Ltd.
- Trademark the clothing line
- Shipping costs
- Purchase an official website through bluhost
- Advertise the new line on TV, radio, etc
- I volunteer for Visionary Development Institute will be using their services free of charge.
- Over 100 designs completed
- Creative Project Plan established
- Relevant courses are being taken and some completed
- Project has been advertised online, over the radio, and in the newspaper
- Fundrasing party will be held Jan. 20
How you can help:
I am starting this project on my own and need all the help I can to do so. You can help in two ways.
1. By pledging HERE on this page. The pledges are all or nothing,so if i am underfunded I get nothing *sad-face*, but with your help we can change lives!
AND / OR
2. By going to the Cosplay Party HERE -----> http://www.itickets.com/events/278452.htmlFor
Kickstarter is a platform for creative projects ONLY, so my project funding is only for the creative aspect of the fashion line. It is against the rules of kickstarter.com.
J-Pop Revolution has not been trade marked yet. A few more have been posted on http://j-poprevolution.blogspot.com/
- (30 days)