About this project
I want to release this record by the beginning of January, 2012. I have spent the greater part of this year recording the music, which is near completion. After that is completed, I need to go into a studio to mix and master the record. Then I need to have it pressed, get copies made, and promote. I am estimating this will cost $4000, which is why I need your help :-)
How is that money being used?
- Paying the other musicians person making album art will cost $600.
- Mixing will cost $600.
- Mastering will cost $800.
- Getting the CD pressed will cost $1700 for 2000 copies.
- Posters and other promotional materials will cost $300.
- Maeve Royce - cellist/violinist, who will need to be paid for her wonderful skill
- Patience Wyman - album artist and guest vocalist on the record, who will also have to be paid for her skill
- Alex Champagne of Mobtown Studios - he’s going to be responsible for mixing, and possibly mastering the record.
Support this project
- (40 days)