Share this project

Done

Share this project

Done
Help fund the publication of the fourth book in Goats: The Infinite Pendergast Cycle
906 backers pledged $55,348 to help bring this project to life.

The 8%

Posted by Jonathan Rosenberg (Creator)
4 likes

 According to my info, we've shipped 92% of rewards now. That leaves 8% of you who have exercised remarkable patience.

 I've got the next two days blocked out to try and plow through the remaining mass-produced rewards, prints, signed originals, and sketched books. Once I have everything finished, I'll drive it up to Massachusetts and Make That Thing will resume shipping. 

Hand-made stuff will ship separately as I make it.

Apologies for the long silence, but I haven't had much to update you about. It's been hard finding large blocks of time to work on this stuff. But I think this should be the end of it for most of you.

That's all I have for right now! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer 'em. 

-Jon

Richard Kempter, David Moore, and 2 more people like this update.

Comments

Only backers can post comments. Log In
    1. Missing avatar

      Jon on

      This is the main reason I backed the project in the first place. I'm incredibly excited to see the rest of the story.

    2. Missing avatar

      Nickolaus Sande on

      Any further updates on this? I still have not received anything at this point.

    3. Jonathan Rosenberg 2-time creator on

      Yup! I'm going to start shipments up again later this week. Will post when I have details nailed down.

    4. David Moore on

      So at the risk of badgering, is there any update on the 8%?

    5. Jonathan Rosenberg 2-time creator on

      jalapeno_dude, I promise that I will finish Goats before I die. In three years.

    6. Jonathan Rosenberg 2-time creator on

      Philip, the higher tiers are the ones that haven't shipped yet. At the end of shipping we'll make sure everyone's gotten their rewards. Once we know who hasn't gotten their stuff we'll do one last round of shipping for all the missing rewards. So don't worry if you haven't gotten yours yet! We'll take care of everyone.

      I'll also look into this tomorrow after I'm done with the day's comic and see if your rewards have shipped.

    7. Missing avatar

      Philip MacInnes on

      Great News Jon :D
      Is it specific tiers that make up the remaining 8%?
      Much like David I'm always worried about things going missing on the journey across the pond...

    8. Missing avatar

      jalapeno_dude on

      Never mind, just saw that my question had already been answered. Thanks!

    9. Missing avatar

      jalapeno_dude on

      Are we tacitly ignoring the $40,000 stretch goal? I totally understand if that's the case--but explicit confirmation would be nice!

    10. David Moore on

      Is it possible to confirm whether I am one of the 8%? Inevitable fears the shipment has been sent and vanished in international postage etc.

    11. Nathan Griffith on

      In case I'm in this 8%, I had messaged you my new address a while back. Just wanted to make sure that you got the change.

    12. Jonathan Rosenberg 2-time creator on

      I'm working on it now. I'd love to give you a date but it'll probably be after I finish up all the other kickstarter deliverables. This summer I hope?

    13. Thomas on

      Out of curiosity, I second Tom's question. That cliffhanger has been killing me slowly.

    14. Missing avatar

      Tom on

      Out of curiousity, when do you see yourself bringing back Goats to finish?