AppTag - 24 Hours to go! App Update
I've been asked to show some video of a functioning prototype. Please note the following!
1. Firstly - apologies - I am not particularly great with video - this video follows my tradition of doing it in one take ;-)
2. This demo uses one of our version 1 prototypes from last year - we have refined it a lot since then! It was too heavy for kids, and we have made a lot of improvements. The squeak you hear is a spring, nothing to do with the high frequency sound.
3. This proto only had two different frequencies working - we had one on the trigger and one on the reload - in this demo we used reload to launch a grenade. In the final version there will be at least 6 functional buttons.
4. This is a tech demo only - NOT gameplay, this just shows the trigger pull making the app fire with no wires etc. We have a LOT of gameplay ideas - but love to hear more.
5. No cats were harmed in the making of this video, our cat is impervious to laser but loves AR markers!
Jon & The AppTag Team!