About this project
What is a Messy Card?
- Safely write in the card, pull adhesive cover, and close. That is it!
- Confetti changes with the event! Baby Shower will have baby shower confetti and Christmas will have Christmas confetti. And some cards will have confetti-glitter.
- A patent-pending (seriously, with actual engineering inside) fun greeting card.
How Does it Work?
Seven Cards Are Available!
When the campaign ends you can pick which cards you want. We will fill Baby cards with awesome baby color confetti and Christmas with Tree confetti.
Messy Birthday Card - Filled with Confetti Glitter
Messy Congratulations - Filled with Confetti-glitter
Messy Baby Announcement "Boy" - Filled with Blue Confetti (trying to get baby blue objects).
Messy Baby Announcement "Girl" - Filled with Pink Confetti (trying to get pink baby objects).
Messy Pizza Birthday (Blank inside) Filled with Confetti Glitter
Messy Cactus Congrats - Blank Inside - Filled with Glitter-confetti
Messy Gnome Christmas - Blank Inside - Filled with Confetti Trees
- Making new ideas is expensive. We never pull ideas off the shelf.
- Engineering (even paper) and legal and min orders. We definitely need some help
- Be the first to own a messy card and receive a discount in the process. All cards will be on sale higher than what you see today.
Where Did Idea Come From?
This product would not exist if we never created the Joker Birthday Card and the Joker Cricket. It's not that we had a plan to make Messy Cards but Messy Cards is a combination of what we learned from both ideas. Then it just triangulated into the perfect messy storm. Adhesive + Thin Paper Confetti Pack = Messy Cards.
Who Are We?
We build great ideas from scratch. And we always ship on time.
Joker Greeting was founded by two brothers and their dad's input. Travis, the younger brother who was picked on by the other brother has been working on Joker Greeting full-time; sacrificing himself for the greater good.
Can you trust us? Check this out!
The original Joker card was launched in April 2015. Shipped on time.
Successfully launched Joker Cricket in 2016. And shipped on time.
Press Kit: http://d.pr/f/x62ro
Risks and challenges
We know we can execute on manufacturing and shipping. The risk is hitting our targets in a timely manner. We believe strongly in our delivery of products by late July. This means we place order once campaign is over, May 1st. We should have everything ready in 8-12 weeks. We would rather set the high bar of shipping by July than set a low bar in August. Puts the pressure on us where it should be.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)