You Helped Us Win Awards and Give Back!
What a Week!
Lots of great news for those of you who've joined us on this awesome Kickstarter journey! With your help, we've won another award, raised $8000 for a great cause with a charity screening, and ended up on national radio! Here's Steve to tell you all about it!
If you missed the other big news, the original publishers of the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" series have asked Steve to write a personal re-telling of his inspirational journey!
Our new reward level includes an autographed first edition of the book, plus tons of other mementos.
The super-sized swag level is at $150. Anyone who pledges $150 or more will now get:
- An autographed 1st edition of the new book, personalized to you by Steve.
- An autographed DVD of the special edition of the movie
- a physical copy of the CD featuring all the jokes Steve sent to Letterman while trying to make the show
- an original street team flyer from our festival screenings
- "Dying to do Letterman" tee-shirt individually numbered by Steve
- your own I'M DYING TO... button with YOUR dream personally hand-written in by Steve
- MP3s of all the jokes Steve sent to Letterman while trying to make the show
And YES -- if you've already picked a prize package above this level, we're sending you a book now, too!
If you've already pledged and would like to raise your pledge amount to the $150 or above level, just go here to the Kickstarter front page and click the big blue button that says "Mange Your Pledge" You'll then be able to select the new reward level.
Way to go, Steve!
As you know from this update we are so grateful with how things are going, and we're working hard to keep momentum up.
With 14 days to go, we're hoping to break six figures and bring Steve's story to theaters across the entire country.
Thank you for being part of this amazing journey!
Joke and Biagio, Steve and Denise