This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by .
This project will only be funded if it reaches its goal by .
Final 12 Hour Countdown!
Kickstarter Exclusive - These high-end dice blocks will not be available in retail!
Over the last two years Halfsies Dice have taken the dice market by storm in the form of 7-die RPG sets, but up until this time there has been no option available for Halfsies Dice in bulk. In fact, to date, Kickstarter has never had any dedicated campaign for bulk dice ...and frankly, it's eaten away at us this whole time.
"What about Fireball!?", I think.
"What about Warhammer!?", I think.
Well, the time has come to appease the fist, and fill it with the heaviest, densest, and most well balanced resin dice on the planet!
Time for some serious dice chucking!
Stretch Goals include income via PayPal pledges which is currently over $1,900, thus all goal totals have been reduced by roughly that amount and are followed by an "...ish" as that amount continues to grow!
Current Final Goal Suggestions thus far:
- Little John gets a Puppy.
- Allow voting on which 1.0 set to unlock in Halfsies 3.0 (our 3rd run for NEW colors, plus reprints.)
- An interview on Dragon Talk (DnD Podcast)
- Add YOUR suggestion in the comments, and I'll add it here!
Every day of the campaign we're doing some cool stuff.
Watch the calendar below for details.
Saturday March 17th, Saint Patrick's Day - See the top of the page for details.
**Share-A-Thon for a Free Pledge**
Ongoing as of Day 11 - Share the pinned post on the Halfsies Dice Fans facebook page, on your wall, or in a facebook group you are an active member of, for a chance to have your pledge given to you ... free. $0. Your whole pledge.
Winner chosen at random. Winner will be announced after close of pledge manager post-campaign. Refund of full pledge value will be issued, and rewards still sent!
This campaign is unique and special in the following ways:
- This is a Kickstarter Exclusive product. You won't find these at your FLGS post-campaign.
- Production stock is limited. There's a small chance we'll run out of some sets. Pledge early to guarantee your choices.
- You can "Pledge" and fill out the "Pledge Manager" (PM) in the same day. It's how you guarantee your set choices, and enable us to track remaining stock. Submitted Pledge Manager Forms can be altered later for either pledge Tier simply by messaging me privately / in the comments.
- Best of all: Rewards ship in under a month! Shipping: April 2018 ...guaranteed!
Step 1) Choose your sets from the 16 beautiful color options below.
Step 2) Use the PLEDGE MANAGER FORM (<-link) to calculate a total pledge amount.
Step 3) Pledge that total value here using the only Pledge Tier listed.
Step 4) Submit the Pledge Manager Form as "Final". It becomes your Pledge Manager, and your order is locked in for shipping!
(Pledges can be altered later by messaging me directly.)
More Psionic Combat photos here.
More Yin Yang photos here.
More The Heir photos here.
More Treant Dice photos here.
More Phoenix photos here.
More Queen's Dice photos here.
More Fire & Dice photos here.
More Joker Dice photos here.
More Spider-Dice photos here.
More Mother Earth photos here.
More Superdice photos here.
More DaVinci photos here.
More Earth Elemental photos here.
More Gamma photos here.
More Sky Current photos here.
More Rose Dice photos here.
Scroll to the bottom of that link to compare all 16 dice side colors by side.
are also available directly and immediat from our website at www.GateKeeperGaming.com.
*If you order more than one Surprise Me set of the same die type our default behavior will be to choose a different one for each. We have reserved in advance a certain quantity of each color type for use in Surprise Me sets, so anything is possible here even if a color ends up "Sold Out".
*Randomized dice sets, by far our most popular option (#StretchGoals, #SuperFunOptionAnyway), may contain a duplicate die in any given set though we believe this will be uncommon. If you order more than one Randomized set, duplicate color chances increase as each set is packed by random draw which resets for each set.
Compare your options side by side...
All dice are industry standard size of 15-20mm by die, and come packed in a plastic baggy for easy storage.
Need a calculator...?
Be sure to consider the Stretch Goal bonuses before submitting your order as final.
Halfsies Bulk Dice are ready to assemble and ship, but we need your help to fund that assembly line. Without a successful Kickstarter campaign, Halfsies Bulk dice will not be available for some time, and even then in rather limited ways. But there are also other reasons to back now:
- This is a Kickstarter-only product. Our bulk options will not be in retail following the campaign.
- The production run is limited, with no promise of reprints. We don't expect most options to survive the campaign. Get them while you can.
- Receive a discount as a backer off normal per-die pricing.
- Your pledge can contain free stuff as Stretch Goals are unlocked.
For all these reasons, Pledge Today to make sure Halfsies Bulk Dice get into your fist!
Shipping begins immediately after the campaign! Your order goes out the door by April 30th, 2018 or you get free dice in your order! : )
Shipping rates vary with the final weight of your package and have been simplified into two tiers by total quantity of dice. Bags and accessories ship free with any dice order.
*EU/UK: Due to the immense quantity of SKUs and thus unique shipping requirements of this campaign, all orders will be hand-packed in the USA, and thus we cannot promise EU friendly shipping (VAT prepaid) unless our Stretch Goal is hit. To do this, we'll need to pack in the USA, bulk-ship to an EU fulfillment center then contract them to ship to you. We've actually done this before but it isn't easy or cheap, though in bulk it's affordable. Please consider supporting early and big to ensure that goal is unlocked.
Risks and challenges
Challenges, you say?
There are always challenges, but as a 9-time creator my team has the experience it takes to make and deliver a reliable product. Plus, this product is already been commissioned for creation, and is all but assembled and ready to ship, a process that will begin as soon as our tiny funding goal is met. It is scheduled for completion before the campaign is even over. So to be honest, the Risks & Challenges of this campaign have already been mitigated by about 90%. And as always... "Kickstarter takes 10%". ; D
You're in good hands for an on-time delivery!
Dice are an art form, you say?
Yes! Please be aware that the exact shade of any given color may vary slightly from die to die in your set. There may also be minor 'color imperfections'. These serve to make your every die more unique, kinda like snowflakes! This uniqueness does not apply to shape/balance, your dice are guaranteed to be free of structural flaws, else we'll speedily replace them.
Please also bear in mind that everyone's monitor or phone settings vary from device to device, and eye to eye, therefore the color you see on your screen may appear to be a different shade from what you see in real life.
In my every experience, Halfsies Dice always look better in real life than they do in any studio-level photos we've ever taken. True story.
What's that about a Guarantee, you ask?
Any order not postmarked by April 30th 2018 will be "stretched" to include 1 randomly-selected bonus die (in addition to any Stretch Goals!). European orders that ship "Friendly" are not subject to this benefit as that process may take a bit longer.
• It is strongly suggested that you fill out and submit your personal Pledge Manager Form (linked above) at the time of pledging, as sets submitted through the Pledge Manager are reserved in order of submission. This step is ultimately required anyway, so do it early. Pledge Manager Forms can only be changed by messaging us and resubmitting the Pledge Manager Form.
• A pledge without a matching Pledge Manager Form will be able to submit the Pledge Manager post-campaign, but will only be able to select from any remaining options if some sell out. There are no refunds post-campaign.
• Any pledge that is deleted, refunded, or cancelled during the campaign will lose its place in the ordering/stock queue. This won't effect shipping, but may affect sets available when you return.
• If you wish to upgrade your pledge further into the campaign, please message us.
• There are NO REFUNDS POST CAMPAIGN, as we begin the shipping process immediately. No exceptions. Thank you for your understanding.
• Since this is Kickstarter, you can technically cancel your pledge up till last minute, but this messes with the stock system so bad and we ask you, please, for the sake of your fellow backers, to avoid cancelling unless you truly need to. Pledge to the fully stretched campaign on Day 1 and know you're getting your stuff soon.
Thank you for backing.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- All gone!