I appreciate that some of the rewards have been a little hard to understand because they list different estimated delivery dates. The timeline we are aiming for (note: aiming) is as follows:
* May 2013 - Completion of Kickstarter
* June 2013 - Nightly/Weekly releases to VIP level and higher backers
* August 2013 - Release to ALL Kickstarter backers
* September 2013 - Public release on Github
* November 2013 - Release of the hosted platform to Kickstarter backers
* January 2014 - Release of the hosted platform to the general public
Yes. Ghost will have an importer that supports importing data from many other platforms. We will add support for platforms based on demand from users. We'll be aiming to support a WordPress import as a priority, however this may not be ready for the initial launch.
We'll be supporting full international translations from the word go using Node Polyglot.js. Once we finalise the initial release, there will be opportunities for anyone who has the desire to do so - to help us translate Ghost into other languages.