Check out the little video we put together so you can get a taste of what you'd be investing in. Thanks for your consideration!
Basically, 12 bucks gets you a CD of our tunes shipped to you. Therefore, we'll also need the address to which we should send it.
Also, to be transparent about where your money goes I've broken down the costs for you:
- $1010 - for 1000 CD's printed by Oasis CD Manufacturing [made from their earthy crunchy "green forestry" collection with minimal plastics, veggie ink, and recycled stuff]
- $250 - or so goes to Southview Arts recording studio and our friend Ryan's part-time job there helping prune the sound [a.k.a. mastering the recorded tunes].
- $100 - or so for mailing materials to send the CDs out to y'all.
- $150 - 5% of your contribution supports the Bank of Amazon folks for their service of making these financial transactions electric and 5% to Kickstarter folks for providing this here media platform.
- FREE - hundreds of hours of time & effort writing and honing the songs, learning how to play, sing & perform them [What else would I be doing?].
To avoid this, you can send us a check directly and support the U.S. Postal Service by purchasing a stamp. Send it to: John Gillette & Sarah Mittlefehldt, 2170 VT Route 140, Poultney, VT 05764. I suppose you can just make checks payable to either of us or send cash--though I don't think the USPS advises against that. Might not make our funding goals here that way but, what the heck. You decide.
Let us know if you have any questions.
John & Sarah
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Support this project
- (49 days)