2018 is the year you finally crush your New Year's resolution and learn to code.
Start off 2018 on the right foot by learning how to code. If you pledge for this Kickstarter you will not only learn to code, you will learn how to build machine learning models from scratch. This bundle of courses is a must have if you want to keep your skills and knowledge relevant in today's fast moving world.
This year is your year. Crush your New Year's resolution by pledging today. There are limited seats so don't miss out!
Self-driving cars. Artificial intelligence. Genomics. And you.
What do these have in common? They use machine learning, the technology shaping our future. Machine learning isn't a magical concept exclusive to top-level researchers - you can learn it, too!
Learn to use the technology shaping the future.
Machine learning is changing the world around us. It’s bringing us self-driving cars, facial recognition and artificial intelligence. ML began on computers, but the next big wave is machine learning for mobile. Have you ever thought: why can’t my mobile device do more?
We from Mammoth Interactive are here to tell you that your Android and iOS apps can become smarter, stronger and more convenient thanks to machine learning. Better yet, we’ll show you how to build your very own intelligent software that grows with you.
The best part? Anyone can learn! All you need is a computer and a ready-to-learn attitude.
A powerful tool at your fingertips.
Pledge today to get a massive online course on machine learning (ML), a subfield of Artificial Intelligence (AI) on how computers learn from experience to improve how they react in the future.
Anyone - yes, including you - can learn to create data analysis that allows computers to learn from data and get smarter without extra programming.
New approaches like YOLO are making neural networks more powerful than ever before. Learn tricks to train images and implement cool features like detecting objects. Watch an example of this technology's power below:
Meet the free software we'll use
Python: Flexible and comprehensive, Python is an easy-to-use language that we will use to write powerful machine learning programs and other scripts.
Java: Object-oriented and reliable, Java is one of the most widely-used languages and has been the choice language of Android applications for years.
Swift: Java made easier - Swift has leaped in popularity and is now the choice language for iOS applications due to its flexibility and ease of use.
PyCharm: Write, compile and run Python code in one convenient location.
Android Studio: Build Android apps by providing both graphical and programming interfaces for front and back end functionality.
Xcode: Navigate the iOS equivalent of Android Studio.
TensorFlow: Allows us to build computational graphs & neural networks and perform intense tasks like training and optimizing models with ease.
Keras: This higher level framework built upon TensorFlow makes model construction simpler but less flexible.
Android Neural Networks: Underlying API to communicate between TensorFlow models and the code we write.
TensorFlow Mobile: Builds on Android neural networks API and is optimized for performance and efficiency on mobile devices.
TensorFlow Lite: A further optimized version of TensorFlow Mobile.
What this course is not
This is not a course where we stuff you with theoretical knowledge. We record almost every tutorial over-the-shoulder style, where you see your instructor's screen.
We believe the best way to learn is by doing rather than hearing lectures. As such, you get to see how an expert makes projects. The idea is that you follow along in real time with your instructor.
However, if you do want to passively listen to the lectures, you can. The content will be downloadable for offline access on iOS devices.
Specific projects we'll build
- Stock market prediction
- Facial recognition and happy/sad detector
- Handwritten digit recognition with basic and advanced MNIST
- Image recognition with CIFAR 10 and CIFAR 100
- Weather prediction
- Text summarization, classification and response
- Object localization
- Image classification
Who is this for?
If you want to build sophisticated and intelligent mobile apps or simply want to know more about how machine learning works in a mobile environment, this course is for you.
No prior knowledge is required. We will teach you all you need to know about the languages, software and technologies we use. If you have lots of experience building machine learning apps, you may find this course a little slow because it’s designed for beginners.
“Researchers believe there is a 50% chance of AI outperforming humans in all tasks in 45 years.” –Cornell University Library’s arXiv:1705.08807v2 [cs.AI]
Our experienced instructors know how to explain topics clearly at a logical pace. Watch over the shoulder of the pros and follow along. We don't just teach you theory - we make projects you can put directly into your portfolio.
A powerful tool at your fingertips
Machine learning changes everything. It’s bringing us self-driving cars, facial recognition and artificial intelligence. And the best part is: anyone can create such innovations.
"It's not magic,” noted Google’s Greg Corrado. It’s a tool.
Don’t get left behind - pledge today to get lifetime access to this course. Learn the most in-demand skill that’s not leaving anytime soon. If you’re looking for your next professional development opportunity, pledge now to get exclusive rewards!
Meet our team
Nimish Narang is our mobile app developer specializing in both iOS and Android apps. In his free time, he likes to play guitar, go to the gym and laze around at the beach.
John Bura is the founder of Mammoth Interactive. His specialties include Swift, iOS development and Game Development. He has produced over 40 apps and is a Udemy Top Selling Instructor. He has a daughter named Charlotte, and in his spare time he likes to cycle, ski and play ultimate Frisbee.
Suzanne Louis is our web developer/designer and marketing consultant. In her spare time, she can be found playing with her daughter and watching movies.
Glauco Pires is our game developer. He has nearly a decade of experience making arcade and educational games for clients from all around the globe. Besides coding and playing games, Glauco also enjoys running early in the morning and being judged for willingly waking up before sunrise.
Alexandra Kropova is our communications manager, as well as a writer and editor. Alexandra has worked on many of Mammoth Interactive's books, including the collaborative, 700-page Ultimate iOS 10 Book. In her spare time, Alexandra can be found wrestling plants at Invasive Plant Pulls.
Frank Ruiz De Castilla is the video editor and uploader that ensures all our students have the lectures they paid for. Frank is also a G-Rank Dual-blade Wielder at Monster Hunter.
Kevin Liao is the local 3D artist at Mammoth Interactive. Other than creating art all day, Kevin enjoys playing competitive games like Overwatch in his spare time.
Follow experts from top Kickstarter Hello Coding
Learn by doing. In Mammoth Interactive courses, you get a hands-on experience by building projects alongside your instructors.
Get more from stretch goals
Please share this Kickstarter so we can add even more to the course:
- $1’000: Make a Pathfinding Artificial Intelligence game in Unity
- Learn the A-star algorithm to control your character
- $2’000: Make a Steering Behaviours Artificial Intelligence game in Unity
- Make enemies look more alive with 3 different algorithms
- $3’000: Make a Navmeshes Artificial Intelligence game in Unity
- Use Unity's built-in pathfinding system to easily move 3D characters in a scene
- $4’000: Make a Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence game in Unity
- Make smart agents with this machine learning implementation
- $7’000: Learn 3 more algorithms for the Steering Behaviours game
- $10’000: Learn another 3 algorithms for the Steering Behaviours game
- $11’000: Learn where to use TensorBoard: Visualizing Learning
- $12'000: Explore the TensorBoard interface
- $13'000: Meet TensorBoard’s components and how to use them
- $14'000: Dive through a few TensorBoard examples
- $16’000: Learn advanced machine learning algorithms
- $18’000: Learn about deep neural networks
- $20’000: Build a much improved version of the MNIST project
- The model will be much closer to 100% accuracy than the beginner’s introductory version
- $30’000: Build a CIFAR -100 image classification project with an estimator
- The model will be able to classify more images and will use the estimator
- $40’000: Get an introduction to Apple’s development platform Xcode
- $43’000: Learn the fundamentals of Apple’s programming language Swift
- $46’000: Get an introduction to app development in Xcode
- $50’000: Learn which Core ML libraries are available and how to access them
- $56’000: Explore Core ML libraries
- $63’000: Use Core ML to build an image recognition app for iOS
- $70’000: Learn how to integrate TensorFlow Mobile into iOS apps
- $80’000: Build an app with a pre-trained image classification model for iOS
- $90’000: Understand the differences between TensorFlow and Core ML philosophies
- $100’000: Discover Github and where to find other open-source projects
- $100’000+: We will donate a copy per backer of Mobile Machine Learning to a student in need
Support learners in need
Android Logo Source
Risks and challenges
We are a dedicated team and promise to deliver what we say. Our last Kickstarter "Hello Coding: Anyone Can Learn to Code" delivered successfully to 1,367 backers.
There is little risk here. We have proven our commitment through 6 years of experience in online teaching. Visit http://mammothinteractive.com/ to see more courses, books and tutorials.
Try 1 course for FREE here:
- (32 days)