Hello everyone! Thanks again for supporting Crea. We are so excited to make this thing happen!! For the last few days we have been regrouping from our Kickstarter campaign, laying out a development schedule and researching the best ways to organize our income and expenses. There’s a lot to do, but we are striving to stay on schedule.
If you have any payment issues regarding getting your Kickstarter pledge through Amazon payments, you must resolve those issues by tomorrow (29 hours and counting).
One of our priorities is opening a forum as soon as we can. We will send out an update to let you know once the forums are up. We are also looking into ways to provide your special “Kickstarter backer” forum badges. In the meantime, if you’d like to chat with us or other Crea-tins, feel free to utilize our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/siegegames
Here is when you can expect your rewards.
- For all backers: The desktop wallpaper will be included in our next update.
- For $20 backers and up: The digital artbook will be delivered around Crea’s final release date. Kelley is still making art for the game, and we want to make sure that all the best stuff is included in the book.
- For $80 backers: We will send out a survey regarding naming an NPC once we have finalized the NPC types, which will be around beta.
- For $100 and $150 backers: We will send out a survey asking for your mailing address and physical description in about a week. Once Kelley has finished drawing your avatar, she’ll email a digital copy to you. Once all the avatars are finished, we’ll mail out the postcards in one big batch, probably in mid-September.
- For $250 backers: We will contact you during beta regarding creating your very own item.
We have thanked everyone for their support many times but I want to give a special thank you to our good friend Brenden. He did a great job in putting together our kickstarter video which was instrumental to our success.
Thank you Brenden!