We made it!
Yesterday, the CIW and their allies made a triumphant entrance into Lakeland, the final destination of their two week, 200-mile march. (The last six miles in the city will be marched today, as even more allies join us.)
Attached are another batch of images. Either I'm suddenly getting better at shooting (not so likely), or the exhaustion of the long days and late nights are having an impact on my editing skills (more likely.)
If you make it through this batch, you'll find:
- A sneak preview of David Solnit's gorgeous giant sun, which will be unveiled today
- An adorable brand new tiny human
- A visit to the drive-thru
- The storming of a castle
- Lots of beautiful smiles
- A triumphant entrance into Lakeland, with even more of David's gorgeous art
- A powerful candelight vigil at dusk
- A sneaky self-portrait (see if you can spot it!)
This is probably more than enough images for you beautiful kickstarter backers who helped me get here. But I'll still be posting thousands more images in my complete CIW community archive. This is a gift to all of the march participants that you all helped make possible. Thank you for helping my dream start to come true!
PS I got a whole four hours of sleep last night, and on a couch, no less, so feeling a good bit better heading into the last day. Sill have a head full of snot, but so it goes...