NES Game: GOATS vs NAZIS
NES Game: GOATS vs NAZIS
Set during WWII, two fed-up farm goats (Tee and Jay) proceed to chew up the Third Reich from top to bottom.
Set during WWII, two fed-up farm goats (Tee and Jay) proceed to chew up the Third Reich from top to bottom. Read more
About this project
Newsletter to keep track of GVN/Morgoodr Games news after Kickstarter:
(Only sent when Morgoodr Games are released, 3 or less emails a year.
Project: Spend 1 year designing, coding, composing and pixel'n art for an NES GAME: GOATS VS NAZIS -- Digitally Distributed *FREELY* to everyone. (With the possibility of physical cartridges and mobile ports in the future.)
☆ Eat everything you can -- Eating a nazi rifle grants you the ability to spit bullets. (Screenshot Mockup)
A primarily top-down 1 or 2-player action game GOAT vs NAZIS features:
- 7 levels including: 'Homeland Encampment', 'Bike Ride to Berlin', and 'Icecap Jumping.'
- Password Progress System.
- 3 Difficulty Levels.
- Eat helmets, guns, tin-cans, grass, etc. to restore health and recharge attacks.
- Jammin' NES chiptune soundtrack. (http://www.morgoodr.com/media/gvn_boss_theme.mp3) (http://www.morgoodr.com/media/gvn_bike_run.mp3)
☆ Challenge Nazi Foo Fighters (Screenshot Mockup)
"$14,000???, That's alot of bread!"
No gold limousine for me!
Please keep in mind this game will be given away for free. 14K (after taxes) keeps me fed and sheltered for the 1 year Full-time (50 hrs+ a week) development of this game. - 14K is cost, not profit. :D (My hope is there are roughly 3000 people across the net who find this project worth at least $5 of support.)
Update: To show that I'm not jumping blindly into NES development I've added a simple non-playable demo of GVN you can download:
(See a video of this 'lil' nes demo here.)
- 5 months: Engine Building & First video of game in action.
- 6 months: Second teaser video with new level demonstration.
- 8 months: Special attacks teaser video.
- 9 months: Release of special limited 2 level beta to certain backers. (see rewards below.)
- 11 months: Final testing begins.
- 12 months: Backer rewards distributed. Release of GOAT vs NAZIS to everyone. ♥
☆ Taste Steel -- And Feel Good About it! (Screenshot Mockup)
Did you ever think you would have the chance to fund an NES game?...and please share this project with others! Thank you for helping us Fight the Goat Fight!
Video share link for Facebook, Google+ etc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyvtLgDdF7A
Reward Notes #1: Get Your Name In The Game TWICE!
Backers of $25 or more get their name in the game's 2 credit sequences: the ending credits and a spoiler-free credit sequence quickly viewable from the main title screen. (Players don't have to beat the game to see the credits.)
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Support this project
- (60 days)